Chapter twenty - Expecting festivity

Art by Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto chapter 96), Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto

Some smart person: "She must be crazy good that so many guys say 'f school'!! "

Reference: Trust me bro, very much aware of that right now

I am sorry for not updating for so long but uni has been a pain 'where the sun don't shine'. Thank you for taking time to read this story, I hope you find it entertaining and worthwhile. Any thoughts, suggestions, point out-s, I'd be more than happy if you share.

"Normal speech"

"Mentally speaking"

'Thinking'

"Beast talking"

"Beast talking in mindscape"

'Beast thinking'

(*May contain gramatical errors*)

His mask unmoving almost as if he wasn't breathing at all, the gaze of his eye- Kakashi kept focused. Regularly switching between three places. Opposite of him, the face of his colleague and friend, Yamato, whose brow was wrinkled with concentration on the second location, Kakashi's hand. "Go on, it's only one word." "Not so quick senpai, this time it'll be mine." "Then why hesitate?" Kakashi tapped his index finger on the table, holding his hand firmly set. Kakashi moved his eye left of his hand to the third, most crucial place. One plate, one dango.

Biting the tip of his thumb Yamato leaned back on the chair. It gave Kakashi much happiness, appearing calm but within he knew that sweet, sweet, soy dipped mitarashi dango was as good as his. Sitting next to the silver haired man was his teacher and leader, cleaning his teeth with an empty bamboo skewer. On his head he had tied a blue scarf headband that covered all his hair but some side bangs and the lower back. His Hokage cloak was replaced by a hooded one that reached his knees, it was white with two horizontal red strips going around just above the bottom and the red swirl on it's back.

the other jounin on the team had theirs currently on, while Naruto's was folded on the back of his chair in front of Minato. The kid had gone to get a plate or two packed for the road. "Tail." Naruto said passing behind Yamato, holding a green cubic box. "Head." The wood user uttered. Kakashi noticeably smiled revealing a coin under his palm. With Yamato dropping his head in defeat, Minato stood up. "Come on then, four more hours till Tanzaku Quarters."

"No Naruto, Kakashi carries the bags, remember?" Yamato said as the boy motioned for his backpack after putting on the cloak. "At least something came out of that bet." Naruto remarked, casually tossing his property, property which he had to arrange correctly when they reached the next village cause some people had sealed them like %^&;. "And you lost your precious book too Kakashi. Also, thanks." Minato handed his own. "With pleasure....."

=========================================================================

"This bring back memories." The old man in a red and white attire smiled sunnily, watching his home form the large windows of the Hokage office. "Hm.. This too, hm, hm, hm." He chuckled turning his head to the desk. Sitting down The Third Hokage pulled a paper from a stack placing in front. The team he had seen coming should have climbed the stairs by now, with a second one approaching the entrance. Just a moment later a knock echoed in the room. "You may enter." His elder voice gave the permission warmly. "Mission Complete!!! Oh?" A manly voice kicked the door open on high spirit. "Sandaime-sama?" "You're a morning person as always Guy." "Thank you! O-OF Course! I have to set an Amazing Example For The Youth!!!"