Welcome!

Hello hello!

We saw the prompts for ONC this year and one just jumped out at us as a perfect cowrite story so here we are, ready to share the whirlwind romance of Giselle and Feliciano.

This story is based on prompt 76.

You show up for a date to discover you've been catfished. You are hungry, though, and decide to go ahead with dinner.

We'll be posting at least as often as the ONC schedule requires, but it may be sporadic. If you want to be notified when we post new chapters, you can add this book to your library and/or follow us at Camila_Ferrera . We hope you enjoy the mysterious bartender and bubbly Giselle as much as we do.

See you soon,
Camila (aka Amaro & Eliza).

~*~ Summary ~*~

Giselle Landry shows up to her first date in years, expecting to have a lovely dinner with the tall, dark and handsome man she’s been talking to online for months. Instead, she finds herself in a restaurant full of strangers. Eventually, it becomes obvious one of the men there is the guy she has been talking to. But he looks nothing like him. She did not shave her legs for this.

Hunger overtakes embarrassment because a girl’s gotta eat. So, Giselle pulls up a stool at the bar to grab a bite and immediately strikes up a conversation with the handsome bartender, Feliciano Arias. 

Sparks fly as he shows her parts of the city she never knew existed. On the surface, everything is charm and excitement. But Giselle can’t shake the feeling that she doesn’t really know the man behind the tattoos.

Is she being catfished again?