Chapter 20

Luke's POV:

What should I do if she says she really does not love me? I can't let her go but can I live with her being my prisoner? With her hating me? I wait for her answer and my body trembles with my rage

What should I do if she says she really does not love me? I can't let her go but can I live with her being my prisoner? With her hating me? I wait for her answer and my body trembles with my rage. I'm not sure what I will do when she answers. I don't want to hear the answer because my world will shatter if she does. I was so sure she could love me again. But if she did what I did to me I'm not sure if I would still love her. That's not it. I would love her no matter what she does or would happens. I would be hurt though. If she were to tell me my parents need to die I don't know who I would chose. My parents took me in when I had nothing, they gave me everything. They treated me like I was their son. But Bella is my soulmate. I'm sure of it. She is mine and I am hers.

,,You sure you don't love me?'' I repeat and touch her chin with my hand.

He face immediately reddens and I grin.
She steps back again as if she could escape me like this.
But we're in this closed room now.
Wherever she tries to escape here, I'll catch her again.

She shriek's up when she felt the wall on her back.
Now she's mine.

,,Why don't you answer me?'' I whisper in her ear.

,,I-I...I''

Ha. She can't even speak when I am in front of her.

He reaction to me is enough to undo me. I touch her chin and make her look at me. I slowly bend down till my lips touch hers. I did the whole motion extra slowly so she could push me away. But instead of pushing me away her hands go in my hair and she pulls me closer to her. She wants me.

I pull back so I can look at her. Her rosy cheeks and half closed eyes give me the rest. I won't be able to hold back. She pulls me back to her lips with her hands in my hair. My tongue slides across her bottom lip and I feel her shiver in my hands. She then opens her mouth a bit and allows me to enter. Our tongues play with each other for some time before she pushes me away. I don't want this to stop but I don't want to force this on her either.

„L,Luke- I, I don't want to like you. I, I'm sure this is wrong. But I want you, Luke. So take me."

As soon as she says these words I could already feel my cock harden.
She wants me.
I want her too.
I grab her on her shoulders and place her on the table. I can't wait.
I want to go slow on her but I just can't resist to enter her immediately.

,,Luke'' she whispers.

,,Yes Bella''
I hold her hands as she lays down on the table and I bend down to still kiss her.

We break our kiss for one moment to get our shirts off and when I see her laying in front of me. In nothing but her bra and panties my body shudders. She's beautiful. It's the first time I see a woman and think that she's perfect.

The first thing I do is take of her bra. Then I cup her breasts and they fit perfectly into my hands. I pinch her already hard nipples and trail down kisses on her neck. My mouth takes the place of my hand and I suck on her nipples. She and I broth moan by this sensation. While my mouth is busy with her nipples I let my hands wander down her body down to her panties. My hard cock presses in her thighs and I groan. I want to thrust inside her but I need to be careful for her first time. I will be her first. I just realise it now but she will for ever remember that I was her first. That thought makes me even harder than I already am. My fingers slowly pull down her panties and I pull back to look at her. This picture of her laying naked on my dinner table will forever be engraved in my mind and heart.

I slowly put my finger inside of her to loosen her up.
She instantly moans and shivers around my finger. She grabs my wrist and tries to look me with her dizzy eyes in my face ,,I-It feels weird''

,,It'll feel better soon'' I groan into her ear.

Right when I was about to go deeper there was a knock on the door.
„Go Away!" I yell because I really can't let anyone ruin this moment. I waited two years for this.

„Sir, I advise you to stop what you're doing. Your parents are in front of the house. They should be coming inside any moment from now."

Just like that the spell was broken. Bella sits up and pushes my fingers out of her and then starts to get dressed again. Fuck. I don't control myself and bring my fingers to my mouth and lick Bellas taste from them. She tastes like fucking heaven and I let out a groan.

„W-what are you doing?" Bella is half dressed and looks shocked and embarrassed at the same time.

,,Tasting what's mine'' I say and fix my jacket.

She looks me completely confused and I can't keep a amused grin back.