Chapter 34

Luke's POV:

I hear the door open but don't look up from the documents on my desk

"Something happened?" I ask thinking that my Assistent walked in.
When no one answers I slowly look up and I think I'm dreaming. This can't be real. Why is Bella in my office?
I stand up in shock and freeze. She's beautiful as ever. But she looks tired.

,,You gonna eat a fly. Close your mouth'', she mumbles in a low voice.
The corner of my mouth goes up. ,,You're...You're here.''

,,Yes.''
She's still standing in front of the door like a shy cat. ,,Come closer'', I demand her gentle.
She does so.
,,I just want to say something and then go again. I'm not gonna stay here for too long.''
She's not gonna stay? Then why is she here if she doesn't want me back?

,,I..'', she continues ,,I wanted to tell you that...I...'' God she can't even speak properly.
,,I like you. And I can't stop thinking about you'', she blurts out.

My eyes open wide in shock. Did I hear that right?
"Say that a-"

"Let me talk first." She interrupts me. "I like you. I probably even love you. And I know you moved on and have a new girl but I needed to share my feelings. I couldn't keep on telling myself I can just forget you and that I don't need you. I know that's selfish and I'm sorry for how I left you. I- I wanted you to know that I feel the same way you did once."

She takes a long breath and looks mich more awake now.

,,Bella I-''
I look in here eyes and see fear. There's just pure fear in his eyes now. Is she scared of my answer to that?

I walk towards her and stop when there's just a small gape left between us. ,,I never stopped loving you'' I say and realize that my voice sounds weak. ,,I've never stopped thinking about you.''

,,Luke...'', she takes a step back ,,I saw you. With the girl. Don't lie to me just because you don't want to hurt me."

I can't help but chuckle. She gasps when she feels my breath on her skin.

"She's Alvars girlfriend, not mine." I tell her und cup her face with my hands.

"Oh.." she mumbles.

She surprises me even more when she tip toes to press her lips on mine. First shyly and then hungrier. I look at her surprised then close my eyes too.
I lift her up and carry here to my desk, without breaking the kiss even for a second.
,,The door isn't locked'' she manages to say out of breath.
,,That doesn't matter. It's more existing when it's not locked, right?''
,,No. Luke seriously. I don't want to be disturbed'' she pushes me gently away and I can't hold back a smirk.
When I go to lock the door, she already took off her shirt.

I never saw her being this impatient. She takes off her pants and stands there expectantly in her underwear.

She's beautiful. After I snap out of my trance I take off my clothes as well.

She walks up to me and takes over my mouth again. Like she can't get enough.

She pushes me down on the couch and I can't hold myself back anymore. I rip off her panties and pull her under me.

,,want me to go slow?'' I breath out in her mouth.
,,Just...put it in''

I take out a condom from my desk and take it on.

I place myself at her entrance and slowly push myself in. I let out a groan when I'm all in. I knew it would feel good but she's so tight it feels like heaven. I look down at her and when I see tears streaming down her face I panic. I want to pull out but Bella crosses her legs behind me so I can't move.

„I just need a moment to get used to it. Don't pull out." Her voice trembles and her tears can't seem to stop falling.
Fuck. This should've been different. We should have went in my room and did it on her bed. I can't believe Bella will remember her first time on my couch. Without foreplay. Shit. Shit.

But she doesn't want to stop now. I should be even gentler then. I wipe away her tears and shower her face with kisses. I then move down to her chest and lick over her nipples. After I gave her breasts all my attention Bella starts moans loudly. She covers her mouth but I push her hand away. Her voice sounds perfect. I need to hear her.

„Don't hold back, love. Let your voice come out." I tell her and my voice sounds raspy.

„You can start moving now." She says and puts her arms around my neck.
I start to pull out again and begin to thrust in and out of her. Slowly. I don't want to hurt her. 

She moans and her nails are digging into my back.

I grit my teeth and thrust even harder and faster until I feel her tremble under my body. 

I shoot my realise inside the condom. Partly regretting that I even put it on and hoping that it teared and she would become pregnant so she would be bound to me.

She lays restless under my body and I throw my body on hers too.
I wrap my arms around her and kiss her on her head.
,,Let's do one more round'', I whisper hungry in her ear.