The Slayer

The Slayer

AN: Well I guess I'm having a story idea hurricane right now in my brain so here is yet another new story... boo I know with another story in the work mean less updating of the others.

But hey this one I'm gonna make a one on one pairing so naruto will be with only one girl. I know I make pure naruto stories but hey I love that show along with fairy tail. So check my profile for the poll of the girls to choose from.

And yea it's another fairy tail x naruto crossover so please don't be all like 'ugh not another one'

So please check the poll out and well let's enjoy the story...

I got this idea from Reborn 123's story

Naruto: Dragon God Slayer and white mage of Fairy Tail

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING

Prologue

In a country known as land of fire laid a village... not just any village but a village full of ninjas or shinobi's. This village was known as the village hidden in the leafs or konoha for short. This village was considered the most powerful in the elemental nations for their unbreakable bonds and their strict teachings in teamwork. But our story doesn't start their, no our story begins with a family.

Within this family was four members the parents and the children one boy and the other girl but this wasn't what the story is about oh no it was the members. The father was none other than the leader of the village also known as the hokage and his name was Minato Namikaze he was the current hokage or the fourth hokage and had earned the nickname the yellow flash for his speed.

The mother was a beautiful woman by anyone's right she was Kushina Namikaze and was once known as a fearful kunoichi because of her very short temper. She was so feared that they had given her a nickname the red devil of the leaf because of the way her hair got when angry.

The other two were two young seven year old children one was a young girl with red hair like her mother but with hazel eyes. The boy was a carbon copy of his father except that he had three whisker like marks on both sides of his face.

Right now we find the boy in his room looking outside his window at his parents training his sister before he would try to learn but his parents would just brush him of. Why you may ask well seven years ago when his sister and him were born a man attacked the place where their mother was giving birth outside the village.

The mask man attack and was able to rip the nine tails out of their mother and set out to destroy the village but minato was able to take the nine tails to a secluded area and with the help of kushina was able to not only beat the man but was able to seal his charka for a set amount of time. After driving the man away they restrained the nine tails and sealed half of it into their daughter Naruko and the other half back into kushina to allow her to survive.

The girl was than presented to the village by her parents and they told the village that their daughter would be the protector of their village making the villagers worships her like a hero. Though the boy was than outcast and shunned for his sister everyone didn't even know that the hokage had a son.

The boy grew up as a mere shadow of his sister he was always forgotten in everything family vacations, parties, dinners and even on his birthday. His parent merely thought of him as a pest and by now the boy was getting sick of it and he decided to try once more before giving up.