Chapter 9

The True Slayer

AN:  Well here is chapter 9 of my story hope you guys like it... this one will  probably go all the way to cannon and will probably show the ninja  world again and well their fate.

So ladies hold on to your panties and gentleman please help the ladies with their panties hahaha just kidding.

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING!

-Next Morning-

As  the sun shun brightly on the people in the hotel room one thing could  be said for four of its occupants. That was that four of those people  had the best sleep of their entire life.

The scene that one Elfman  Strauss woke up to was one no brother should ever wake up to. The scene  was that of his big sister and her husband getting it on with each other and his sister seemed to be burying her face into the pillow to stifle her screams.

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!?'' the scream woke up both Lisanna and Natsu who currently had her head on his very warm chest.

The  next sound that was heard was twin smacks and then the door to her big  sisters room opened up and out came Elfman with two huge lumps on his  head.

''Don't interrupt us Elfman or I swear to god that the  beating you'll get for the stupid stunt you pulled yesterday will be  worse you got it!?'' Mira angrily yelled out.

''Y-yes Mira...'' the dizzy Elfman subconsciously answered

''Good  and Natsu, Lisanna don't you dare make me an aunt to early or I'll rip  out what makes you a man, am I understood Natsu?'' Mira seethed out

Natsu  and Lisanna just blushed before Natsu's inner pervert took over and was  blown back by a massive nose bleed. Lisanna just looked at him and  couldn't help but grin perversely since now she had another way of  teasing Natsu.

''I make no promises Mira.'' Lisanna grinned making Mira stare at her.

The sisters just stared at each other for a while, Mira wearing a deadpanned look while Lisanna was wearing a perverted grin.

''Whatever Lisanna just make sure it's not too soon you hear.'' As Mira was closing the door she heard Lisanna say something.

''You  as well Mira your still too young to be a mother so take it slow ok.''  Lisanna said softly making Mira smile before closing the door and  getting back to her mate.

-3 Hours Later-

After  finishing up the group went to get a late breakfast were Elfman kept  his head low because of what he did. After breakfast the group got their  stuff and started to head out back to Fairy Tail that is until Elfman  stopped in the middle of the road.

''Elfman what's wrong?'' Natsu asked

''I-I  don't deserve to go back to Fairy Tail after what I did... I-I'm leaving  Fairy Tail you guys.'' This shock everyone immensely

''Wha-what are you saying big brother stop joking arou...'' Before Lisanna could finish Naruto stepped forward.

''Is this really what you want Elfman?'' Naruto asked him only getting a nod from him.

''Well  then I'll give you a list of places I want you to go... in each place  there will be someone who will be able to train you in something  different and hopefully by the time you finish you will be able to do a  full body take over successfully without incident.'' Naruto told him  while writing something done on a piece of paper before handing it to  Elfman.