Intro

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Rachel has had it hard in life, after suffering a toxic and abusive relationship, she finds out she has a severe health condition. Somehow she beats both the emotional and physical pain and comes out strong.

"Your standards in men are too high," that's what people tell her. "A woman at 25 shouldn't be too picky about men." Being an American but adopted by African parents, her Dad a Nigerian and her Mom from South-Sudan. Her father's family had always thought the core of a woman's existence is to find a good man.

With her cousins getting married before they clocked 24, there's bound to be hiccups. They all seemed to be on her neck, well except for her mom who understood the reason for her daughter's choice after she experienced Rachel's fall into depression because of a toxic relationship.

Rachel on the other hand didn't care. She didn't see herself getting married anytime soon, or so she thought.
It only took one night in Vegas to turn her life upside down.

----------

Lorenzo, a 32 year old world-class actor with many awards to back it up was living a great life. He was rich, attractive, famous and had everything a man would dream of.

Unfortunately things started to go haywire when his Dad fell ill. To top that, his girlfriend whom he cherished decided it was the best time to break things up.
He was struggling to get his life back on track when an unexpected event happened that night in Vegas.

Yesssss!!!! I'm more excited than you are for this book. Are you ready for a roller coaster ride?! Are you?! Are you?!😁😁😁

Well buckle up, because you are gonna scream with smiles on your face...

Copyright ©️ 2023
Author: Freshy Gore