III: (Marriage)

A whole new world is waiting for you just outside the door.

Rachel's POV

His right palm slid to my exposed back, pressing my perky boobs to his hard chest as his mouth moved slowly on my red ones coaxingly. As if everything in me was waiting for this moment, my mind and feminity worked together, and in seconds, I gave in to the kiss.

I noticed him smile against my lips as if that was the signal he was waiting for. His mouth pressed hard on mine as he deepened the kiss. I shivered as his teeth grazed my lower lip and sucked on it.

His hand on my back moved upward to my neck to grab my ponytail, angling my face and causing my body to arch as I let out a gasp at the action.

That granted his tongue to dance with mine, inciting me to produce a moan as his left hand found my ass and gave it a squeeze, his palm wide enough to grab a whole cheek in one hand as if they were meant for him.

"Fuck," he uttered as he kissed the side of my lips, jaw, and neck. "Want to go somewhere and finish this?"

My only response was another moan as his right hand joined his left, both squeezing my ass while my hands were hooked around his neck as his mouth touched the top of my breasts.

^^^^^^^

"Shit," I hissed in irritation as a certain brightness penetrated my closed eyes, interrupting my slumber.
Rolling over to the other side, I felt the soft comforter welcome my weight, nevertheless, the same brightness visited me once more.

"Turn that shit off," I groaned out to no one in particular while I tried to run away from the unmerciful light.

"Shut the hell up bitch," a voice that sounded like Debby's reached me from where I presumed to be my left as a pillow smacked me in the face.

'Hold up, pillow,' I said in my head as I became conscious. Hastily, I placed my palm downwards and grabbed what my brain registered as a bedsheet.

'Wait where am I?' I pondered in panic and sat up, my eyes flashing open. I immediately regretted my actions as the brightness I was grumbling about was the sun high up in the sky as it peered through the glass windows.

"Fuck," I screeched and shut my eyes for some seconds as the room happened to spin. A throb ensued at the back of my skull.

Slowly, I opened them for the second time, allowing my vision to get accustomed to the environment. I cautiously glanced around the room and breathed a sigh of relief as I noticed I was back at the hotel.

However, the relief was snatched away as a big question appeared. "How did I get here?" I asked myself and peered downwards to see I was still in the dress of last night.

"Just one more word and I'll end up smacking you," Debby snarled causing me to fire her a glare.

"I'll end up being the one to smack you if you don't allow me to recall my thoughts in peace!" I growled in return.

She muttered something I didn't care to know under her breath and turned her head away from me. Taking her action as obedience, I inhaled slowly, aiming to remember the previous events of hours prior.

My head in my palms and elbow planted on exposed thighs, I searched my memory. Nonetheless, it all went blank after I recalled some drinks at the bar with---

"Deb's," I called out to my dear friend as my heart rate suddenly picked up. At her unintelligible response, I inquired. "Did you see who brought me last night?"

"Not really," she retorted, her voice groggy. "You weren't the only one wasted."

"Can you recall what the person was wearing? Maybe hair color or something distinct?" I went on to ask, half of me thinking Lorenzo Peters might be a dream.