~9~

Shivaay was in the City Park with Omisha, Karish and Ruvi. The atmosphere was quite tensed in the Oberoi Mansion. The adults didn't wanted the kids to have even a tiniest of the idea about the conditions through which their   Dadi was going through. It would be in- bearable for such small children.

Considering every thing in mind, Shivaay thought to take them outside in the park to deviate their minds from the unusual things going on in there home.

Omkara and Rudra, both of them were already in the hospital, taking care of everything. Ishita and Tanvi were also there.

Yesterday, Dad, not Dad anymore, Dr. Anant Alwaani did her surgery at emergency. Shivaay knew that he was the sole reason behind his Dadi lying on the hospital bed. He felt pathetic.

He watched the children playing with a few other children in the park. He glanced over his phone. Two day more and it would be their tenth marriage anniversary. The marriage, which was called off after a year of it. He unlocked his phone and shuffling through the gallery, he found their wedding picture. He was filling the vermillion on her hair line.

Shivaay picked up the golden small brass box. He opened it's lid and there came in view the holy sacred vermillion. The symbol of love, purity, sanity and a bond which tie the two people in an beautiful strings called marriage.

Annika smiled as he filled her hairline taking the pinch of vermillion in between his thumb and index finger. She felt their families and relatives showering rose petal in them as the priest chanted the mantras.

They decided to get married after three months of the date when he had popped the question. The pre wedding rituals and functions were organised aesthetically.

They stood up to take the saat feras, providing each other with seven promises.  Promised to abide in this and the forth coming births.

They promised to love and cherish each other for the entire of there lives. So stand by each other and never letting go of each other.

"Vivaah Sampann Hua. Aaj se aap dono pati patni"

It was a true moment. Their families cheered and blessed them.

Who knew that they will break thise promises? They never expected it. The couple which was so love suck would eventually divorce.

Shivaay was bought out of his thoughts when he heard the screaming of his kids.

"Anvaay Bhaiya, bring the ball!", Karish shouted.

Shivaay looked at the kid standing right in front of him. He was astonished at first. He felt like he was seeing the junior version of himself. The same eyes, the same hair, the same complexion, the same looks he had in his childhood. The boy was so called a carbon copy of him.

Anvaay was hell shocked. He was standing in front of the person he was least interested or expecting to meet. He was standing right in front of his father. His very own father. Who he detested way hard. He knew about the ways his Mom struggled through without their father. 

Annika would have never told him about his father. Un-expectedly, one day Anvaay walked into a miserable Annika who was crying seeing Shivaay's pictures. It was four months back from today. That is when he got to know that his father divorced his mom, the reason was still unknown for him. He had earlier been angry on his father for leaving them but after knowing about the divorce issue, his anger turned into hatred.