Chapter 4: Dirty Dancing

A/N: By the way I'm not dead just forget that I had started a story...oops 

After about fifteen minutes of getting you ready, you were now changed into a latex jumpsuit with ruffles on the hips, a matching outfit to Fizzarolli's costume. When you finished changing, Fizzarolli stepped forward to examine your outfit. After inspecting your outfit, Fizzarolli nodded in approval. "You look great, little jester~" Fizz winked playfully, causing you to blush a deep crimson. You were sure that your face was bright red. "Thank you!" You squeaked, "now let's get started so you can learn that dance routine," Fizzarolli exclaimed cheerfully.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in a room that looked like a dance studio. Fizz helped you familiarize yourself with the music and movements of the dance. "Hey, Fizz..." you stated shyly as you watched Fizzarolli do a couple of complicated moves on the wooden pole next to you. "Yeah, (Y/N)?" Fizzarolli replied with a grin. "Do you think you could help me out with my makeup for this evening? I tried doing it on my own this morning, but I ended up wiping it off because it looked off," you asked hesitantly. Fizzarolli gave you a wide smile in reply and jumped off the pole before landing beside you, "of course!" Fizzarolli replied while extending his hand towards you. You took hold of Fizzarolli's hand, pulling yourself onto your feet carefully from the chair that you were sitting on. You and Fizzarolli began to walk towards a large mirror, Fizzarolli leading you and you following behind him. "What are we gonna do first?" You asked as Fizzarolli began to examine your face. "Well, first, we gotta put the foundation on you," Fizzarolli said with a smile. You couldn't help but return the smile before nodding in agreement. Fizzarolli proceeded to start applying the foundation to your skin, making sure that he didn't smudge it. After applying the foundation, he went in search of the blush powder to add to your cheeks and nose to make you look more clown-like. Once he found the correct bottle of blush powder, he grabbed the box before handing it to you; "here you go. Try rubbing it on first," he instructed. "Okay," you replied and began rubbing the cream onto your cheeks, leaving traces of redness. Once you felt like they were done, you turned to face Fizzarolli, "how do I look!?" you asked excitedly. Fizzarolli smiled brightly at you as he admired you with his hands clasped behind his back. "Like you are going to make us some good money!" he teased, giving you a playful wink. A smile came across your face in response as you continued to admire Fizzarolli.

You were starting to feel uncomfortable with him being so close to you. You weren't used to guys being this close to you, especially men your age that you have no romantic interest in! (oh? are you in denial?) But Fizzarolli wasn't exactly bad-looking either. Well, you didn't know for certain since it was dark, but he certainly had a nice figure. Your train of thought was broken by Fizzarolli's laughter, which startled you slightly. "What's so funny!?" You demanded to know defensively. "Nothing," he laughed, "Just you looking so cute with your hands on your cheeks," he responded, trying to hide his laugh. You blushed profusely once more as Fizzarolli continued to chuckle softly. As Fizzarolli began to apply eyeliner, he suddenly stopped laughing and stared at you blankly for a long time without saying a single word. "Are you okay? Do you need something to drink or something?" You asked, looking between his facial expression, hoping he was alright. Fizzarolli shook his head in response as he continued to stare at you. "Um. Fizzi?" you questioned nervously, unsure what was causing his reaction. Fizz continued to stare at you in silence. Suddenly, he reached forward and cupped your cheeks with both of his hands before a sudden flash scared the both of you.

You looked over to see that Remy had taken a surprise photo, causing both you and Fizzarolli to jump. "Oops, sorry 'bout that! I got kinda carried away with the camera," Remy chuckled sheepishly. "Don't worry about it, Remy. I'm sure your photography skills are important to you," Fizz said to Remy with a kind smile. "So, how's that dance routine going, you two lovebirds?" Remy asked with a smug smirk on their face. "It's quite impressive! And if you don't mind me asking... Why did you call me a lovebird??" Fizzarolli asked, feigning annoyance. Remy rolled their eyes in amusement before speaking, "That's because you were holding each other's arms while dancing. Kinda awkward but cute ;)" Fizzarolli shot Remy a playful glare before turning around and facing you again, "are you ready to do a final run-through of the routine?" Fizzarolli asked softly. You nodded in response and took hold of Fizzarolli's hand, before walking towards the pole that he was just on, "so... Just follow the music, right?" You asked as you turned around to face Fizz. He nodded in response, and you grinned, before beginning to sing the opening line of the song you were about to perform.

You began to dance to the music, your body moving fluidly across the floor and onto the pole. You glanced over to Fizzarolli, who seemed extremely surprised by how well you could dance. After the last notes faded away, you looked back at Fizzarolli, whose jaw was hanging slightly open. Remy was being a little obnoxious by slow clapping, but you giggled quietly at Fizz's surprise while he collected himself. You then took hold of his arm and pulled him towards the pole that you were still on, "so shall we try a little twist?" Fizzarolli asked while winking cheekily at you. Without waiting for your response, Fizz wrapped one of his legs around your waist before leaning backward as far as possible and wrapping the other leg around the pole to balance himself as he twisted his hips around you. (Yeah, I don't know either.) You let out a small yelp as Fizz made contact with your side, which caused your hips to brush against Fizzarolli's. Fizz let out a gasp of surprise before grabbing onto your waist tightly and steadying both of you with his hands. Again, your fun moments with Fizzarolli would not last long before Remy started singing "Fizz and (y/n) sitting on a pole, f-u-c-k-i-n-g" Remy's voice rang throughout the room. Both Fizzarolli and you glared at Remy, causing them to laugh hysterically.

"Let's take a break," Fizzarolli muttered to you after walking over to Remy and teasingly smacking their cheeky look off their face. (Keep my little jester's name out of your mouth) They groaned a bit in annoyance but accepted that Fizz might get mad after that stunt. Fizzarolli then held out a hand to you, "come, (Y/N). We still have some unfinished business before the show tonight," he said, smiling. You took his hand as Fizzarolli led you to the dining room where all the shows take place.