~13~

17th of July 2021

Ivy POV:

It was the weekend of the Silverstone grand prix. It was an even more special weekend as today was the first ever sprint race in F1's history. Qualifying was moved to Friday,as the sprint would take place today,Saturday and it would determine the starting grid for the race tomorrow. I'm here at Silverstone attending the race weekend and very excited about it. At yesterday's qualifying,Lewis ended up being first as Max was behind him in 2nd place. I was happy,but also not because the championship battle just keeps on getting better.

But it wasn't easy at all for me. Well,on one side there was my brother fighting for his 8th  and also the record title. On the other side there is my boyfriend,who is also the father of my son,chasing his first ever title. So,I really have no idea how to pick between the two. Who do I support and who do I not?

We,well me and Max were yet to share the news to the world. I had decided that today was that day. Sooner or later,people will find out as I'm not gonna stay skinny forever. I just wouldn't share any news about the father,as that was something to talk about another time.

 I just wouldn't share any news about the father,as that was something to talk about another time

Liked by Lewishamilton and 150,183 others

Ivoryreyes_: I'm going to dedicate this post to my little boy who isn't here yet,but has made his mommy happier than ever. It took me a long time to share this,but now that I have it's all better for me. Your mom loves you the most and cannot wait to meet you 💙
Loving you endlessly,my baby Leo

View 3798 comments...

User1: WHAT?

User2: Not Ivy being pregnant 😭

Mabelbabes: We all love you Leo 🦁

Oakleynormand: <3

Mickschumacher: Finally it's out! I couldn't hold it anymore!
╰➤User3: Why would Mick know about this? Is he the father?
╰➤User4: I don't think so,the first person I could think of is Max
╰➤User5: I don't think it's Mick,as Ivy had said they were just friends many times. Idk about Max though 👀

Lewishamilton: 💙

User6: I really want to find out who the dad is
╰➤User7: I bet on my life it is Max,they are just hiding it,trust me
╰➤User8: No way it's Max! With the title fight,this would make an even bigger mess

Load more comments...

***

The moment i posted the picture the notifications started going on and the worst thing I did was look at the comments. Well there were nice people who congratulated me,but there was always those people who had something bad to say. I also got a text message from Max who talked about the photo i had posted and told me to just ignore the comments and not think of it. I then thanked him and we promised to somehow find a way to see eachother this evening after the sprint race.