~14~

3rd of August 2021

Ivy POV:

The Hungarian Grand Prix had finished with Esteban Ocon winning,as this was his first ever win. The race was pure chaos thanks to Valtteri Bottas,but I won't get into detail to that.

Me and Max had returned back home yesterday night and I chose to sleep at his place since it was late at night. I wasn't planning on coming to this race,but Max persuaded me cause he didn't want to leave me alone especially after what happened with Lewis. Ever since that day we haven't spoken to eachother. About a week ago I even got a phone call from my own mother who wasn't happy at all. All I could hear was her screaming at me in anger saying how stupid I was and that I shouldn't be together with Max cause apparently he wasn't trustworthy. She also told me that I destroyed the whole family image and how I was the family disappointment. Max was sitting next to me during the call and he basically heard everything that she said. After it ended he offered his best support and tried to calm me down as much as possible as I let the tears roll down my cheeks...

Also,during the whole grand prix weekend the tension got even worse. The way Max and Lewis looked at eachother everytime they made eye contact. It looked like they were about to kill eachother at any moment. Things couldn't get worse,as people had noticed their behaviour and rumors flew in again. People were quick to realise that things weren't the best between the Verstappens and the Hamiltons.

***

Now it was finally time for Max to move into my apartment building and I was actually looking forward to that. We would finally be able to see eachother almost every day and we will be very close to one another

We started off first with going to his now old apartment to pack all the suitcases with his clothes and then we would just pack the special belongings he had in there and we would be pretty much done.

***

"Max just let me carry this suitcase I'm not going to die"- i let out a groan as he wouldn't left me lift a single thing with my hands,since he was afraid something will happen to me or the baby

"For the last time Ivy,no. I can carry them all by myself"- He then assured me

"But you are making me look like I'm paralysed and can't walk. I can surely walk on my both feet and nothing will happen to me!"- I tried to somehow make him change his mind but it didn't seem to work. I did find it a bit annoying how he didn't let me do anything and I was just standing there in the room in the middle of nowhere while he was packing all the stuff

"I still stand to my statement,which is a no"- He spoke as I fully gave up now since i couldn't do anything about it

***

After about 2 hours of non stop packing we were finally done with it all. We,well more like only Max put all the suitcases and boxes in his car as we were finally ready to leave.

When we arrived to the apartment building Max started taking suitcase by suitcase and brought them to the new apartment. However,we were quick to realise there was paparazzi with their hidden cameras taking pictures of us,which made me panic

"Max what are we going to do now?"- I asked as quiet as possible so no one besides Max could hear me

"Listen,just get inside the building and I will come as well since there isn't many bags left. Just don't look at the cameras and don't think about them"- Max replied with a warm tome in his voice although he wasn't at ease cause he knew the photos could go online anytime now.

Once we got inside i sighed in relief that the cameras weren't able to take more photos. We went on with unpacking the stuff and after some hours we were done and the apartment finally felt like home.