I

Have you ever experienced the feeling of being in love with someone? 

Does the mere thought of them put butterflies in your stomach? Do you daydream about the possibility of being together, traveling to new places, sharing your favorite songs, enjoying ice cream, and spending time together? 

Serra was no stranger to any of these emotions, as all of her fantasies were centered around David, the man of her dreams.

Serra was just seven years old when she first met David Lee. He was like a beautiful flower that grows rarely; you can admire it all you want but can't have it. He was far beyond everyone's reach. 

Their fathers were friends, they both were classmates in high school and went to the same college. They weren't best friends, but rather acquaintances who knew of each other's existence.

After graduating from college, they lost touch and pursued different careers. They didn't make any effort to stay in contact and ended up living in different cities. 

However, fate brought them back together while they were both at a movie theater with their families. 

It turned out that her family had moved to his city after her father was transferred there following her graduation.

She had worked hard to score good marks in her exams, hoping to be rewarded with a trip to the movie theatre by her father. 

Meanwhile, David's family had taken him to the same movie so that he could enjoy and have some fun like other kids his age. After the movie ended, she was overjoyed, but David's face didn't show any particular excitement. 

As they were leaving the theatre, her father recognized David's father, Mr. Lee. The two families greeted each other and exchanged numbers. 

Although they didn't become close friends at that time, the real connection was made when she coincidentally took admission to the same school where David was studying.

He was the first person to friend her, so they became friends. 

Their parents also started meeting each other at parent-teacher meetings and school functions. Soon, they reached the best friends level from friendship level, and their families also got to know each other more. 

They started sending gifts to each other during holidays, and their mothers also began shopping together.

Serra was known for her good looks among students. She was also intelligent and talented, so she always felt worthy of everyone's attention, which she received. 

David, on the other hand, was the academic and attractive boy in the school whom everyone admired and liked.

It wasn't until high school that Serra began to develop feelings for him. It's often assumed that the handsome boy and the pretty girl who are best friends are a couple.