Escape

Raven

Grace and I were snuggled up into each other, this was the second movie for tonight. I was in my usual nightwear sports bra and boxers, Grace borrowed one of my t-shirts to sleep in. "So, what did you think" she asked, “About....", "my parents, they didn't threaten you or anything right" she asked. " No.., well your mom did but I'm not too bothered about it" I brushed it off. " Was it about the reproduction thing" she asked snarkily " Well yeah but..."

She smiled, putting a finger on my lips. "Did she give you the sex education talk?" I nodded slowly, her cheeks were turning a little shade the longer we maintained eye contact. "Could you get me pregnant?" The way her head tilted in curiosity was cute. "I could" I uttered shyly. Her mother re-educated me on the birds and the bees. I'll need to be careful even with our wolves in between this. I'm about to graduate but she's a year behind me. I can't do that to her, if she wants kids... maybe it's too early to be thinking about children.

" Well you don't need to worry about that" she stated straddling me. I stared in shock " what do you mean?" She smiled again, that's my devious smile. "Don't tell my mom but, I'm on the pill, well for now at least" she said, bringing me into a kiss. "My parents are downstairs..." I muttered in the kiss. "Then we'll just have to be quiet then" she smirked, kissing my jaw. "Wait, let me just..get something real quick" I moved off the bed moving to lock the door first. I went into the bathroom looking through the drawers. I found what I was looking for, my sister told me..well forced me to get them in case something like this may happen again. "Well you were right Emma like always."

I walked back out with a few in hand. She was smirking, biting her lip. Goddess those eyes are alluring. “So, you're also prepared.” she purred, pulling me in. She was sitting directly in front of my crotch. The feeling of her fingers trailing down my thighs, they traveled back up to the hemming of my boxers. I grabbed her hands and held them together. She looked up at me confused, I’m still a bit shy about this.

I dropped the condoms that were in my grasp and her neck with it. She gasped as I pushed her back. Her eyes began to flicker but stopped, her skin grew redder. I crawled between her legs moving my hand from her neck and cupped chin. “Fuck, baby don’t do this to me.” she whimpered. She was already breathing heavily and I haven’t done anything. I leaned in catching her lips. She moaned, pushing herself against my lower region. I felt a cold wetness through it. Her hands were wrapped in my hair, I moved my hands for support grabbing her thighs. She broke the kiss directly, her hot breath panting in the crack of my neck.

“I need you.. Please.” I purred at the words leaving her lips. My heart was doing backflips in my throat. I ripped the shirt she had off, leaving her fully naked under me. I kissed her pale neck and started moving down. Her whines and whimpers were only making me harder. “Baby please…” I reached for a condom and tore it open. I pulled my boxers off and slid it over my size. I angled it with her entrance, my eyes met hers again and she nodded vigorously. I slowly started pushing in and her moans weren’t helping me to focus. I wanted to be gentle but at the same time Willow wanted to destroy her.

Emma

It's been an hour since this man told me to meet him here. I was about to leave for bed when a brown wolf ran into me. I yelped as I fell on my back. I gasped for air for a few moments cause the impact knocked the wind out of me. The wolf whimpered and laid flat on its belly with its ears pinned back. I sat up rubbing my head and the wolf was gone.

Jordon was in its place with a worried look on his face. " I'm so sorry I- '', " it's fine I'm alright" I said standing up. " I'm sorry for being late. I got caught up in some things dad asked me to do for him and I just lost track of time" he rambled whimpering. " Look I'm not mad I understand, just say something next...... time." I told him looking away.