Past Greetings

Raven

Weekend three of practice and we had about fifteen minutes left to finish our match. Grace came along this time to watch, I promised to take her and Autumn to the mall afterwards. Well, I didn't promise I just lost a bet. Our team was getting serious as we were a point away from a win. The other half of our team was getting ready to serve us.

We discussed our plan and were ready to get that final point. Autumn prepared the ball so I could deliver it. I studied their movements to see where they would block. 'right huh' I smirked and ran up and spiked the ball to the left. They struggled to not let it hit the floor but in the end failed.

" That's game! " coach stated blowing her whistle. "Go get cleaned up and rest up for the day, see you guys Monday" she continued checking her clipboard. I waited until everyone left to change, a quick shower and change of clothes. I made my way to the car where they were waiting for me with smiles on their faces. " The Crown Center Mall our chauffeur" Autumn clapped her hands, I rolled my eyes and gave her the finger. " Come on, let's go," Grace said, pulling me to the driver's side." Fine fine but make it quick me needs a power nap" I grumbled starting the car. Once we got there I was dragged around from store to store towing their shopping bags behind.

"I'm starting to regret making that bet with you guys" I grumbled walking behind them. "Hang in there babe , just one more store." Grace smiled so innocently I felt my face heat up, Autumn snorted. 'Goddess you're a simp' she linked me. 'Ok fuck off ' I replied. "You don't need to worry about me love I'm done here" she patted my shoulder.

We were walking to the exit when Grace stopped in her tracks. "Is there something wrong baby?" I was concerned. She jolted out her gaze and turned to me. "Oh...no..I'm fine let's just get out of here" she said hurriedly....."okay then".

Grace

I really hoped that I wouldn't run into them again, but here's my luck right. They were standing by the exits. I tried to hide my face and walked on the other side of Autumn but it was to no avail, that one irritating voice echoed behind me. 'Just ignore them Grace just ignore them' I repeated in my head. "Hey Grace, you know them?" Autumn asked. "No, never seen them before," I replied.

"Why you running Jackson, scared that we might get you kicked out of school again" she said, making me stop in my tracks. My eyes narrowed as I turned to face them. I never knew the extent of the damage I caused but shit I did some damage. Nathen had a scar across his left eye that looked like he's blind because his pupil was a bit desaturated. Luke had the same but inside it started from his left cheek and stretched over the bridge of his nose an inch away from his eye. But I got Nora the worst her neck was fucked up I'm surprised she can even speak but I don't know where the other one is. 'Damn Ash you been wilding' , ' what I'm hot-headed' she replied.

I smiled " you know I thought that you three would've gotten the hint but I guess not. Well at least one of you did" I hissed annoyed. "*tsk* you really think you'll get away with that, oh honey well you're wrong" she growled stepping closer to me. "You need to back the fuck up. Now." Raven said from behind me. And she took a few steps back with a grin. "Calm down big girl, wouldn't want to make a scene in front of these humans don't you?","Come on guys, let's go there, it's not worth it, it's getting late." She complied with Autumn's request and pulled me along with them. " Nice meeting again Grace, hopefully not the last" she shouted as we exited the place, great hopefully I won't run into them again.

****
🤍