Reassurnace

Grace

I woke up still tight in my love's embrace. I know she isn't letting me go anytime soon as I just laid there taking in her features. Her lightly tanned skin, that's soft to the touch. With the partial glint from the sun rising, that made it more clear. Those soft plump lips of hers that are parted slightly. I wanna kiss her so badly but I don't want to wake her. Her grip loosened and I was able to wiggle my way out a bit, but I guess that was a bad idea she growled and pulled me back.

This girl is going to make me late for school. " Raven.." I hummed her name playing with her hair, her eyes parted open slightly. "I have to go" I whispered to her, she grumbled something before letting me go the way her arms flexed as she rose over me. This gave me some questioning thoughts. " what.." she asked in her raspy morning voice."Oh nothing..." I smiled cupping her face. I pulled in for a kiss. Her body tensed up but eased into me, she pulled away and got off me. 'Seems that I was a bit too quick with that' I checked the time on my phone quarter past seven I've got some time. She laid next to me, while I began to get ready. "What do you want to eat? I can make you some cereal or something" I asked her but shook her head. " I'm good love, finish getting dressed" she smiled.

I did so, giving her an unexpected kiss that left her flushed. I smiled, grabbing my bag and keys before leaving. Autumn picked me up and we went to school. We had chemistry first so today is going to be an inconvenience for me. "Have you heard anything from your coach about the game? '' I asked her. "Well we did have minor changes to our strategy but nothing else she told us about”' she replied. "Then and again tomorrow can be full of surprises you never know" she continued. What she said last night caught me off guard. She's not coming back until graduation. And if she decides to walk with the others... has she even told Autumn yet..?

I was lost in thought wondering how she feels right now, I didn't want to leave her alone but I have school. Is her link even unblocked at this point?

After school

I asked Autumn to stop at the convenience store so I could get some snacks. I bought two packs of cookies, a tub of icecream and a few other things then she dropped me home. I brought the stuff to the kitchen and threw the ice cream in the freezer and put the rest of the stuff up. I went upstairs to my room where she was. I threw my bag in the corner and sat next to her.

I felt her arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer "I missed you." It sounds like she just woke up. I smiled and kissed her cheek. It's cute seeing her so sleepy and calm like this. " Tell you what, let me get a quick shower and grab the icecream from the freezer so we can do some netflix and chill" I smiled rubbing her shoulder. She gave me a warm smile and released her grip on me. A bit later we were cuddled up with each other under a blanket eating ice cream mixed with cookies I bought. It was getting dark and my parents were home. They didn't mind her spending another night or two, now that I think of it I wonder how her mother and sister are doing and the pack. "Hey you okay..." I heard her whisper in my ear.

I didn't realize I was tensed up in her embrace. "Um...yeah I'm fine" I replied leaning into her. We finished other movies as the night drew on. She got up to take the empty bowls and containers downstairs to the kitchen. I pulled off my shirt as it was dirty from the ice cream spilling on me. She came back and laid down waiting for me to finish. Once I did, she welcomed me with open arms and I laid on top of her. Her muscular arms wrapped around me, with that she planted a kiss on my cheek.

***
🤍