Chapter 5

-Fearia-

The scary boss man dude left me in the stupid room all night. I've been trying to suppress my emotions but it's kinda hard knowing that I'm going to me sold off like some meat at a grocery store.

The one thing that terrified me was about to happen to me. The anxiety that I've been having has been through the roof.

The anticipation has be dreadful I can't take it any longer. I need to know what's going to happen to me. I hate not knowing what the future holds.

I think I was awake for about an hour I had no clue what time it was sense there was not even a single clock in this room.

There was only the one bed. It was a pretty comfortable bed but I still wasn't able to sleep good considering the circumstances. I haven't had a peaceful night sleep in about 2 weeks and I bet it's going to be a while till I get one.

After a while the door opened. Once again it was scary boss man who walked through the door. I really needed to stop calling him that.

"You never told me your name" I said right as he stepped into the room.

"what purpose does it have to you" He grunted at me

Who does he think he is some fucking god, yeah right "well I just wanted to know your name that all"

I didn't want to pick a fight with him just yet. As he was selling me off to some dude today maybe if I was nice to him he would get me one of the more weak men. I could only hope.

"The name is Aaron" he said with a snark. Before I could think he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards his chest. I was inches away from him but for me it was way too close. "We are leaving in 2 hours I need you to look fucking gorgeous by the time I come back in here my men with escort you to the showers"

This man was bossy as hell, probably have some childhood trauma but I shouldn't assume.

"And what am I wearing" I asked I swear if he said nothing I was going to punch as stupid face. But instead he went just outside the door and grabbed a bag from the other side.

He threw to bag in my face and inside was a light robe with black lingerie. Men are so horny. Before I could even look up he had exited the room and left me.

His guards had come and brought me to the showers about a hour again and when I was done the took me back to the dark gloomy room where I slept. I had straightened my hair and did some light makeup. Personally I though I looked hot but I always do so what's new.

I put on the lingerie Aaron had given me and to my surprise it wasn't as revealing as I thought it would be. Better on my behalf anyway.

But what was stopping them from taking it all off. I hope Aaron wouldn't allow that but you never know with him I guess.