══ஓ07ஓ══

Author's POV

Author's POV

Now as we have already seen, Devil Levinor loves his human, Jin. But I'm sure we are all wondering how he truly found his feelings for the being. So why not jump into the dark flashbacks of the past?

Flashback

It was the same day, same month, same year, same time, as the incident that happened with Jin in the past when he was 11. It was a stormy day with total darkness all around due to the cloudy night sky. This was a perfect environment for the dark angels or criminals to hunt for a prey to torment with pain and kill eventually. But it was going to be harder because not many people were roaming around in this chaotically heavy thunderstorm, so there were fewer chances of finding a prey. Though, that didn't stop prince Levinor from going out in the wild for some fun.

During this time, Levinor was a prince. It will be later explained how he became a king. Anyways, the prince always loved killing some mere mortals when things in the kingdom were going quite...bland for his taste. Basically, when nothing interesting happened, he would like to always go and enjoy himself while killing a few humans with as much pain as he wanted. He would always transform into his doll form, first though, and THEN attract some beings. This helped easily make them paranoid, which gave more chances to Joon for taking control of their brains.

But today was a slightly different day compared to others. Today he wasn't only going to kill for fun, but to also stop this stupid and annoying hunt that was going around his fellow demons, dark princes, and dark angels. You see, as it was mentioned before, there is one human being that has the...Cursed Blood currently running through his veins and nearly all the souls in the Dark world were hunting crazily over that one being.

His blood could make anyone extremely strong and it was a great opportunity for all the dark princes and angels to get more powerful so that they could finally become the 8th Devil of the universe. Yes, currently, in the Dark World, the 7 Devils were deciding on who's going to be the 8th and last devil of the universe.

The system of having kings and choosing them was very different in hell. Here, it was treated as a competition. There will be nominees that will be in the running to become the next devil. They will get a certain amount of time to prepare for a battle against each other. The last 10 standing out of the 100 in the arena are going to be then tested for their mental skills. They are gonna be given many challenges and be tested in many ways. The one who does the best is going to be chosen by the 7 devils and is gonna become the next king.

Anyways, since Joon already found out who the human being with the Cursed blood was, he was going to go and kill him right now. First of all, I honestly have no idea how HE figured out who the boy was out of nearly the millions of dark souls that were trying to find him. And second, he was not going to take the boy's blood to become powerful, no, he was simply going to kill him in the most torturous way possible. I mean, if he was good-looking enough, then he might even fuck him a few times before finishing him off. He honestly didn't even care if it was just a fucking child at this point.