══ஓ17ஓ══

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Deadly silence laid in the air as 3 young people bored their eyes at each other. Ok more like two because the shortest one was just waiting to listen to drama as he stared out the window.

One male was staring at the other with burning wrath and the other with his signature smirk, a hooded lust in his eyes as he gazed over the long-haired man with exposed shoulders and collarbones.

"How the fuck...did you stalk me until the point that you became a GODDAM ASSASIN AS WELL BITCH?!" Jin shouted with rage at the end of a sentence as all the frustration finally spewed out of his soul, shattering the silence.

Yoongi was trying his hardest currently to not throw himself into fits of loud laughter. Meanwhile, Namjoon was doing the same but he still had his smirk on his face with an amused expression defining it.

"Jinnie, I was already an assassin before I met you. Your instincts were probably right at the very beginning, that I'm a man with dark secrets." Namjoon grinned sweetly before continuing.

"And it's a fortunate coincidence that we ended up working together even in this situation! The universe truly wants us together-"

Jin instantly took a crystal cup from the black glass table that was actually in the middle of the couches. He raised it in the air and right before Namjoon could finish his sentence, Jin threw the fragile piece right beside his head. It ended up smashing into the far-end wall. But the force that it was thrown at made it crack into the tiniest of pieces so small that they were barely visible.

Surprisingly, not a soul in the room flinched at the crashing sound of the object thrown, not even Namjoon! Yoongi just had raised eyebrows and Namjoon's mouth was still open due to him pausing as he was speaking.

Jin's wide shoulders rose and fell back down as he panted heavily with deadly hatred. His dark eyes glared sharp deadly daggers at Joon as he gritted his teeth with his jaw clenched remorselessly.

"Don't. Ever. Say. THAT!" Jin roared again.

He really didn't know, but even if he was enraged beyond anything, he never lost his temper and quietness like this. However, ever since Kim Namjoon entered his life, all of this changed profoundly.

He was the only one who made him out of control. All his inner anger which was oh so carefully controlled spewed out because of this one man. No wonder even Yoongi was surprised at seeing his friend's new state which had never been in sight before.

Namjoon sighed and nodded his head as he didn't want his love to lose all his energy being mad and screaming at him.

"Shouting will strain that pretty voice of yours, Jinnie. So why don't you calm down?"

"Well, I WOULD if you weren't in front of me smiling like a pathetic idiot."

Namjoon grinned once again right on cue by his words. "Well, that's what you make me, moon. An idiot for your love."