══ஓ12ஓ══

Author's POV

Author's POV

Jin gritted his teeth and sighed while closing his eyes and relaxing down a little knowing that he wouldn't have the need to fight. He was still on high alert but wanted to also make it seem like he wasn't.

"Oh, did I scare you? I'm sorry Jinnie!"

Namjoon smiled showing his deep dimples which were barely visible due to the distance that Jin and Joon were at and the darkness.

Even though it was dark, Jin could see the other's outfit. He was wearing an oversized shirt which was tucked under his extremely baggy light jeans. The ends of the jeans were tucked under his long and thick platform shoes, which made him look taller than usual. A flannel shirt was hanging on the shoulder and arms. His now-brown hair was arranged in a messy manner. The man was completely giving out boyfriend vibes right now.

Jin looked at him with his usual poker face. He was tired of the other calling him 'Jinnie' outside work, which he has been doing for a long time now. Jin stopped him every time but failed. He just sighed again and ignored him.

"You were following me," Jin stated with a blank and emotionless voice.

"Is that supposed to be a question or statement?"

"A statement revealing the fact that I'm aware that you were following me now and for a while during all of our encounters. It's pretty obvious, honestly."

Namjoon chuckled and put his lanky hands in his pockets while kicking a few pebbles here and there.

"Of course...it was meant to be obvious. And I'm sure you're aware of that as well, right?"

Joon looked up at him with a smirk on his plush lips. He was basically admitting it. Jin scoffed, still satisfied that he was right about his own guess.

"Obviously, all of the things that have been happening to me, you have a hand in them. You just somehow know things about me that no one else is supposed to. You keep stalking me, I think nearly since the day we met. I can basically go on and on about how many of the things you do are so clear."

"Exactly. And listening to your words makes it seem like you have been...thinking about me." Namjoon giggled and smiled innocently again. "You have been right?"

Joon tilted his head and bored his cutely wide eyes into Jin's. The other person still had a blank poker face. He knew that Namjoon was really using his own technique to manipulate him. He did everything that Jin would have been doing if he was to manipulate his own self. So there was no point in lying.

"You're quite the...stalker, really," he said randomly, avoiding the question.

Joon giggled once again and had an expression that just showed that he was proud of the statement.

"Yup! And I'm good at it as well, you know. It's just that I had to be obvious with you, but otherwise, I'm good at it. I'm honestly good at everything I do." Joon flipped his imaginary long hair while Jin scoffed at his words and behaviour.