══ஓ27ஓ══

Author's POV

Author's POV

Jin's gaze lingered on the lengthy runways and the identically massive airplanes parked outside the terminal. He and his three teammates were given a private lounge where he sat behind large windows. After an extended break, it was finally the day he was leaving for Berlin on his first mission.

Jin sipped his bitter espresso while his friend next to him frantically typed on his laptop, checking that all the details of their plan and work were correct. If he didn't, this mission wouldn't even get off the ground.

It was a private jet that would bring them to their starting point, so they could head anywhere they wanted within a certain slot. But they were purposely delaying, for the same reason as Yoongi. A final check over everyone's fake identification, mission requirements, and any last-minute changes. After the triple check, they would eventually leave the motherland.

Jin kept his coffee on the small side table beside him before picking up his fairly large iPad and unlocking it to skim through some mail. He sighed once again and took the diary next to him before opening a specific page that held the main mission information. Although it was reckless to keep such crucial information on an object that anyone could take hold of, Jin had had it all transcribed into a code that only he could understand.

A frown sculpted upon Jin's face as the said man rubbed his eye under the nerdy glasses. A sigh of frustration left the poor man's mouth as his frown became achingly worse and his teeth gritted against each other.

His irritation overpowered his will to get work done and have a clear brain, which would help him in the mission. Instead, being in this state has become more and more frequent for him ever since that encounter with Namjoon the other day.

The words he said that day enraged him without a particular reason. He didn't understand why, but he didn't hate the being simply because of how he was. He hated the fact that he couldn't comprehend whether Namjoon's love for him was real or simply a facade.

There were answers to why he was behaving and thinking this way, but the more and more he thought about Namjoon, the more bizarre his head would become. What was even more like a 'nail on a chalkboard' for him was the fact that the thought of the other judge almost forced out something called emotions, which were caged in his non-existent heart.

Exposed. Ashamed. That's how he felt. And he didn't like even a bit of it.

What made matters worse was the fact that Namjoon saw his dark, filthy blood. It was the biggest fuel to burn at the moment. Just thinking about how Namjoon was the only person to be aware of this made Jin want to rip out his hair and drag his nails through his fucking skin until he bled to death and didn't have to deal with this kind of bullshit.

He wasn't one to avoid people out of fear; if he had to work with them, he'd still deal with them. But here's where the problem was occurring: It was annoyingly difficult for Jin to face the person who witnessed him in his most vulnerable state and even saw something so unholy.