Chapter 8: The Last Light/Last Battle

Inside Pitch's Lair

Jack flies from cage to cage, opening them.

Jack with Summer tried to get them out but they didn't budge "Come on, let's go!" The fairies respond plaintively

Summer asked "But what- what's wrong? Not one has moved from their spot. "None of you can fly?" Baby Tooth indicates Pitch's globe.

Jack turned to the Globe "The lights..."

At the North Pole.

The robot-making yeti has finished painting his robots red, but then the whole workshop starts shaking.

Pitch Flies in as black sand, making a mess and cackling. "You're all free to go! We won't be needing any Christmas toys this year, thank you! Nor ever again."

The yetis grumble.

Jack looking at Pitch's globe up close now. "They're all going out."

Pitch happily spoke while looking at the lights fading on every part of the earth "Only six left - six precious children who still believe in the Guardians with all their hear-- Make that five!" He chuckles as he steps on one on top of the globe, then another. "Four~!" Another step. "Three~!" Another. "Two~!" He snaps his fingers.

Then twice more.

Pitch noticed the last light glaring at it "One."

Jack with Summer hops up onto the globe, kneeling over the last light "Jamie!" both said in unison.

Jamie's room

Jamie was talking to a stuffed rabbit "Okay, look, you and I are obviously at what they call a crossroads. So, here's what's gonna happen:"

Both Jack and Summer appeared outside of Jamie's window "if- if it wasn't a dream, and if you are real, then you have to prove it. Like, right now." They both crouch and listen. "I believed in you for a long time, okay? Like, my whole life in fact. So you kind of owe me now. You don't have to do much - just a little sign so I know. Anything. Anything at all." Nothing happens, so his expressions falls.

Jamie sighed sadly "I knew it." He drops the rabbit off the bed

Summer looked saddened. they both enter through the window. Jamie hears something and turns to the window. Frost appears and the temperature dropping as Jack draws on a lower windowpane, then a design is drawn out using an invisible finger - an egg with dots and squiggles decorating it. Jamie gasps in shock as he realizes what it is, looking down at his rabbit, then back to the window. In the next windowpane up, more frost appears

Jamie could even see the frost melting "He's real..."

The new design is in the shape of a crouched rabbit.

Jack concentrates on the shape he's made and pulls the frost off the glass - into a 3D rabbit that hops around Jamie's room, while only summer watched the two sitting on the table.

Jamie watched the bunny go around "Woah! Hahaha!" He bounces on the bed and laughs some more. Jack watches and laughs along. Jamie touches the rabbit and it bursts into snow inside of his room. "Woah!" He laughs some more." ... Snow?" A snowflake lands on Jamie's nose. "Jack Frost..."

Jack spins to face Jamie's back "Did he just say--" he looked to Summer thinking it was only him that heard his name.

Jamie stands back up on his bed "Jack Frost?" He starts looking around his room

Jack gasps "He said it again! He said-- You said--"

This made Summer roll her eyes smiling shaking her head "hey, Frostie, look closer."