♧♤ PART 13 ♤♧

Mehta: well ab aur time kharab nhi karte hai now come let's have some fun...as it's fun time now ...( he said and was about to touch her but...)

Author's pov...
listened something like someone shouting siya's name...after realising his eyes went wide as he realize that the voice of non other than manish his biggest enemy...whome he hates most because of some reason...listening her father's shouts siya also shouted " PAPA " mehta looks at her and immediately covered her mouth preventing her from shouting and glared at her and whispered...

Mehta: agar ek bhi aawaz nikali naa to jaan se maar dalunga ... dead body tak nhi milegi...ek dum chup raho...ek dum chup...( he said with gritted teeth...)

Author's pov...
He grabs her hair tightly and pulled her hair hardly which brought tears in her eyes as it was too much but listening her dear papa's voice gave strength to her at another level...she suddenly bite on his hand which was covering her mouth he immediately pulled his hand back because of pain and slapped her really really hard this time but she again shouted " PAPA MAIN YANHA HU"

Mehta: tum aise nhi manogi naa...tumhara kuch na kuch karna hee padega ....

Author's pov...
he said and pulled out a knife don't know where from and was about to attack on her with that but suddenly the door burst opened and came....mr.mehra and ms.kavita but not alone with police and staffs and yaa with principal also seeing the condition brought tears in everyone's eyes ...siya was tied up with clothes and was almost half naked there was only her underwear on her lower half which was just covering her private part ...her shirt's buttons were unbuttoned and tears were streaming down on her cheeks...she was looking scared and vulnerable her body was shaking badly ....ms.kavita immediately runs towards her and covered her with her scarf and untied her and mr.mehra runs towards that bastard and started to throwing punches on his face and slapped him very hardly he pushed him on the floor and sat on his stomach and started to punch him again saying...

Mr.mehra: you *PUNCH* fucking *PUNCH * bastard *PUNCH* how*PUNCH* dare *PUNCH* you to *PUNCH* touch her haa... *PUNCH*main tumhe zinda nhi chodunga *PUNCH*meri beti ke sath tumne acchha nhi kiya *PUNCH* usne kiya hee kya tha...? *PUNCH* main tumhe nhi chodunga....(he shouted on him and stood up from his stomach and started to kicking him but suddenly some police constables holds him from back but he also pushed them away as he was in so much anger ... but he stopped when mehta said....

Mehta: haa...haa... haa... tu kar hee kya lega mera mehra ...pta hai maine ye kiya kyun tujhe yaad hai meri beti jisko tune 7saal pahle apni gadi se kuchal kar maar dala tha jab tu bahot jaldi mein tha ghar jane ke liye kyunki teri biwi bahot bimar thi aur tu full speed mein gadi chala raha tha jab tune naa aage dekha aur naa piche bas meri beti ko apni gadi se uda diya ...yaad kar uss raat ko vo raat mere liye sabse buri raat sabit hui thi meri beti ....meri beti mujhse chinn gayi thi ...meri wife mujhse chinn gayi thi... yaad kar uss raat ko mehra meri beti sirf 5saal ki thi uss waqt vo bahot mannaton se hui thi magar teri wajah se vo--(with that he started crying ...)

Author's pov...
mr.mehra was trying to remember that night aur unhe sab yaad aaya vo raat jab unko ghar se call aaya ki unki wife ki tabyat achanak se kharab ho gayi hai aur unhe apni wife ke pass aana hoga...vo jaldi se apne office se bahar nikle the aur sidha apni gadi mein baithkar ...gadi ko full speed mein chala rahe the ki tabhi unki gadi ke samne ek choti see bacchi aa gayi aur isse pahle ki vo break marte jab tak unki gadi se accident ho chuka tha magar...

Mr.mehra: nhi...mujhe yaad hai..tumhari beti ka accident meri hee car se hua tha magar main iss bacchi ko wanha marte hue nhi chodkar gaya tha balki maine pahle uska treatment karaya tha aur fir uski safety ka pura dhyaan rakh kar main uss bacchi ko apne ek doctor friend jo ki ussi hospital mein job karta tha jiss hospital mein maine tumhari beti ko admit karaya tha vo magar fir main jaldi se apni wife ke paas chala gaya tha kyunki mujhe baar baar ghar se call aa rahe the air fir jab main uss bacchi ko next day dekhne gaya to uske parents use leja chuke the matlab ki tum aur tumhari wife use leja chuke the ...( he explained the all thing by his side but then mehta said something which shocked him
most ....)