♧♤PART 33♤♧

Siya's pov...

I stepped into my house and my grandmother came running to see meand asked being all worried as it's was one o'clock in the night...

Dadi: Where did you say son till now, you also know how worried we were, even your father They both went to find you and here you are and-

Dadi stopped speaking as soon as she saw someone standing behind me...

Dadi: who is this ?

Dadi asked, I turned back to see him standing with his two bodyguards, Kabir Singhaniya, my boss, now my husband.

Kabir: i am your son in law dadi ji...

He said making me angry what does it mean now he will call my dadi as his dadi...If he calls my dadi as dadi one more time, I will really rip off his face...

Dadi:What..? You have married Siya, well the boy is a diamond, very handsome...

My grandmother said, I looked at my grandmother in disbelief and said...

Siya:Grandmother!!! What are you saying, I did not marry anyone, he married me for-

I was about to tell the truth that's when I thought that I can't tell her the truth otherwise dadi will feel very bad and what if anything happens to her? I don't want to loose her but seeing reacting like that I don't think so that she will be upset as my own dadi is drooling over my so called husband...

Dadi: What... speak further, why did you become silent and what is all this happening, someone will tell me something...?

Grandmother told me coming out of my thoughts, that's why I felt a hand on my waist , gripping me and pulled me closer I looked next to me, he was standing holding my waist and looking at me...he smile to me softly making me glare at him...I removed his hand from my waist and said...

Siya:Don't even dare to touch me...

I said but as usual he didn't even pay attention to me he looked at my grandmother and was about to say something but...

?: Siya!!! you came...

I turned back and saw my brother and Papai was standing with him...

Papa came towards me and he said to me...

Papa: where were you???

I felt tears started flowing from my eyes automatically, without saying anything I hugged my father tightly and started crying...

Siya: i'm sorry papa, i'm sorry...

I said and started crying ,today for the first time in so many years papa said something to me yaa he said angrily but still...I told you, even though papa pretends to hate me, but he loves me very much...i felt safe in his warm arms  then i asked...

Papa: what happened?why are you crying...?

I didn't say anything just kept on crying that's when I heard his voice...

Kabir:Nothing... just now your daughter is not only your daughter but also my wife...

she said and i started crying more hearing his words That's when my brother asked him in disbelief...

Veer: what the heck are you talking about...(My brother said i could feel the anger in his voice )

Kabir:I am saying what is true, now your sister has become my wife.And I come here to tell my in-laws that I am taking her with me to her real home..

He said and my brother angrily grabbed his collar and said...

Veer:What the hell are you talking about, when did you and my sister get married?