♧♤PART 26 ♤♧[18+]

Kabir's pov...
I pushed my middle finger inside her warm wet hole...while squeezing on her breasts...I feel my harden boner inside my underwear pocking already, I add another finger and rubbing them fastly and she is moaning loudly, never in my life I touched someone's womanhood like this, instead I make them touch themselves and being ready for me to take me inside them but here, this little girl is driving me crazy over her...

I add my third finger and fasten the speed more, I curl my finger and she arches her back...the tears of pleausre and pain mixed were sliding down on her cheeks...while she was moaning my name loudly closing her beautiful eyes tightly feeling the pleasure and sweet pain at same time...

"S-something is c-coming Aaahhh..." she managed to say while panting heavily and cum all over my hand, i removed my fingers from her pussy and suck my finger...

I held her both thighs and kissing every part of her skin , sucking the area to make sure leaving marks beautifully, I again move my face near her pussy and pushes my tongue Inside her hole and she moans heavily taking my name....

"K-kabir" she breathes out and I'm thrusting my tongue harder, circling around her clit, I begin to suck her pussy and drink the last drop of her juice , she gasps when I bite her clit lightly then thrusting my tongue inside her, she clutches my hair and press my mouth more to her pussy to feel it more and as everytime, I let her her do that as she deserves it , she deserves to be fuck beautifully by me, No one else...

I suck one last time before removing my tongue and hover over her , she is breathing and panting heavily, I press my lips against her and kissing hungrily, why is this feeling so good...? I'm sucking her both lips aggressively and moaning loudly, I was never so vocal type of person , but she can make me do that even without seducing me...I was moaning and groaning like a hungry beast, who just got his prey...just kissing her like this is enough for me to make sounds...

I flip her and she is laying on her stomach, I grab her ass cheek then squeeze them harder and she moans, I held her shoulder blade tightly then , yank her back and her head is pressing on my chest, I grab her both breasts and squeezes them continuously while thrusting harder from behind as I had already pushed my harden dick inside her asshole...

I let go of her breasts and again slip my middle finger on her pussy, she moans loudly and I'm sucking her earlobe harshly...I mean it , when I said that am beast in bed!!!

" you are loving it , don't you...?" I push my dick harder and bite her earlobe softly...

"Y-yes Aaahhh Oh my g-god...k-kabirrr..." she admits moaning my name loudly and I smirk
I'm thrusting harder from back while rubbing my finger continiously on her pussy, I removed my finger, when she again cums all over my finger God...she seems so sensitive, just Cuming by my fingers...

I suck my finger tasteing her sweet juice and groan loudly...I can drink her juices every morning as my energy drink...I make her stay in doggy position and clutch my fist on her hair lightly yet passionately...

" have I ever told you , how much beautiful yet silky hairs you have...?" I kiss on her hair , Inhaling deeply to feel the scent, she moans loudly....

"I-i'm c-close t-to realise " she pants heavily saying this making me smirk, I push her on the bed facing the ceiling, the spreading her legs wider I position myself between her legs, I grabs on my dick stroking it by my hand fastly to pushed it inside her...I throws my head back feeling my own hand...then I pressed the tip of my dick on her pink dripping wet pussy...
Making her whine...I smirked looking at her being all impatient for me to take my dick into her tight virgin hole...am going to break her virginity tonight...

I push my dick on her pussy and she gasps, I thrust slowly letting her adjust my length, I held her both hands and interlock our fingers, then pinned them above her head...she screams loudly but then moans in pleasure...closing her teary eyes...