♧♤PART 30♤♧

Hey!!!
Am still alive😅😅😅
Sorry, come on
You people can abuse me, I will not feel bad at all.
Because I deserve your abuses...
😅😅😅
By the way remember that i Love you!!!

For kavya and arjun Stan

Author's pov...

Kavya: hmmm...leave me , how many times will you kiss me...you again make my lipstick like this...
(Kavya said whinning making a big pout on her face which made a smile apeared on arjun's lips...)

Arjun: what can I do , your juicy lips are just irresistible, I can't control myself from kissing you...
(Arjun said while backhugging her and she blushed but remains straight face)

They both are standing infornt of the big mirror inside the bathroom of arjun's home...they were both on their date after that they again had MINDBLOWING sex...

Now they are dating...

Now it's morning and she was getting ready for work when arjun came after taking the shower and hugs her from behind and kissed her by turning her around , at first she also kissed him back but when he didn't stop kissing her , she got conscious by thinking that, is he wants to have sex again...?

Kavya's pov...

Do he want to have sex again, but I am already very sore...and a little pain is also happening...
I blushed as he said he couldn't stop himself from kissing me...

Well, I used to like him for a long time, but did not know that today I would be standing with him like this...in his arms...

I didn't even tell this to Siya, because then she will tease me, but now I will tell her everything. After all she is my best friend otherwise she will eat me alive...

But now I have no reason to hide all this from her as now Arjun is only mine...And I am his, earlier I felt that Arjun might not have anything in his mind for me but now I came to know that he has not only nothing but a lot in his mind...

By the way,company's all girls are crazy behind him even Married ones also and then there are many female fans too, after all, he is very famous on social media...Then what is it in me that he loves me so much???

Kavya : Arjun Stop!!! stop kissing me and answer my one question.
(I told him who was kissing my neck and gazing his teeth as well, he looked at me and asked pulling me more close)

Arjun: what?? Ask what you want to ask...

Kavya: You are so famous and handsome, and so many girls are crazy about you but instead giving them your attention , why did you love me? And that model Natasha also likes you...

I said remembering the model who work with our company last year and is still sticking with our company...

Chipkali...

At first she thought that she will trap Mr.Kabir, but he did not even look at her , then she started lashing out at my Arjun... If I can, I will scratch that Kali billi ka muh (black cat's face)...witch...

Arjun: By the way, that model was also not less... * I broke the hug and looked at his face and asked *

Kavya: Is she very beautiful?

Arjun: Yes...she is very beautiful...

Kavya: And she is very hot too?

Arjun: Off course, she is so hot that seeing her makes me sweat...

he said, it didn't take long for tears to flow from my eyes...

Kavya :
So don't you go to her, why are you here with a girl like me, she is hot, but I am just a simple girl, am not even hot but she is a super model...Go to her, I don't deserve you...I am neither beautiful nor famous but s Natasha, she is beautiful too, yes she wears a lot of makeup but still she looks beautiful to you then go to her...