♧♤PART 22♤♧

Hey...long time no see...😅😅😅
I know you all must be pissed of with me but I was busy due to exams and now it's over so am back...

Am so happy...
Yaayyyyyy!!!!
I love you my stars...
Thanks for your support...
Am very thankful to you all...

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD HOLD SOMETHING TO EAT AND ENJOY...

But chaddha halted when he heard a shot, he looked beside just to see his man being shot straight on the center of his forehead chaddha gulped and looked up towards kabir who was just putting his favourite golden platinum gun inside his pocket after using it...

As kabir shot that man, all the men of chaddha raised their guns against kabir but of course at the next second they all meet with their death...

They were nothing infront of kabir's men who had the best training to deal with such situations...as it become a habit for them...they know already what will be going to happened at the next moment...seeing all this chaddha gulped really HARD and his whole body started to shiver then kabir said while smirking...

Kabir: do you know Mr.chaddha being greedy can cause worst consequences...I don't think that even now you want something...?

Chaddha again gulped being all scared but still manage to say...

Chaddha : i-i will not leave y-you...I'll be back, I will show you my power , you don't know what I can do to you Mr.kabir...(he said while stuttering with fear in his eyes and kabir smirked and shook his head then arjun said...)

Arjun: Mr.chaddha stop digging your own grave because you know everything...just be thankful that we are paying you because deffeniatly you don't even deserve a single penny...so just shut your fucking mouth...

Kabir: well now let's just enjoy this drink...(kabir said while smiling like a psycho and pour more alcohol into the cup and gave it to chaddha who was wiping his sweat with handkerchief...but still manage to hold it with shivering hand...)

Kabir: brought that suitcase of money and give it to Mr.chaddha...he loves money more than anything...

Kabir said and this statement of kabir's brought a greedy smile on chaddha's face...chaddha nodded while drinking and arjun smirked knowing what is coming next...

A man brought a heavy suitcase full of money...and put it on the table infront of kabir...kabir smirked before opening it and pulled out some bundle of money from the suitcase and got up from his seat and went to Chaddha...

Chaddha thought that as soon as the money comes in his hands, he will run away from here, but Kabir likes to play very much.

Kabir sat near Chadha and saw that Chadha's drink was over so he said...

Kabir: Oo Mr. Chadha, your drink is over, why don't you be fed something now? ( kabir said and his all men including arjun smirked and got ready to watch the game which was to be played by Kabir and his prey was chaddha who didn't understand even a bit about the behavior of kabir but still he made a move to say ...)

Mr. chaddha: N-no, I just want to go now I am fine I don't want to have anything...

Kabir : How can you go like this Chadha ji, you are our guest...And it is not good for a guest to go on an empty stomach...Do you know there is a saying in India that
" Atithi Devo Bhava "
"guest is like god"
So let us treat you Mr chaddha ji...(kabir said and chaddha was about to say something but ...)

Kabir opened one bundle of money and spread all the money on the table...and said something unexpected...

Kabir : eat it (he ordered and chaddha looked at him being confused and asked...)