{ Psalm 91:1-5}

Chapter 7's song: Harmonies Poétiques et religieuses S. 173 No. 7 Funérailles by Franz Liszt

The anticipation is welling up inside her, all ready to explode in extreme triumph for the show to simply start or to distinguish a particular person in the middle of the stadium. Her face emanates into pure exhilaration: A big cheeky smile, her miniature figure rocking back and forth, her legs crossing each other as it moves in a swaying motion below her.

"Ladies and gentlemen~!" A booming voice echoes throughout the enormous building. The protagonist automatically squeal out a high pitched tone with all the other folks cheering on the start of the show.

However her eyes abruptly catches something in her peripheral vision, turning her head towards the thing to discover the dark humanoid creature again. All of her exhilaration flushes out her being instantaneously.

The shadowy figure is standing in the cascading aisles of the benches surrounding her. Her and the being is six people down from each other. The formidable rancor spilling out of its form, black oblivious clouds seeps within it.

Once again, it watches her every movement silently, noticing their staring contest started to last longer than usual. Frequently she's always being interrupted by Vincent before their spiritual connection could endure this long.

A person elbows the girl's arm and she directs her attention to the other, just to turn back around to the creature. It's still there, observing her until it begins to walk the cascading stairs. The inquisitive female subconsciously rushes in the tight aisles of people to maintain a steady distance between the two.

She's voicing out her urgent, impetuous gestures saying: I'm sorry, excuse me, ma'am/sir, sorry. All things of those sort of nature, she's endeavoring to maintain her pace to get to the creature, she's doing a bit of twinkle toes actions amongst the outrageous, substantial sea of feet and the fluffs on a dress being gigantic or lengthy.

Her eyes steadily observes the humanoid going down the same stairs, although the thing is farther down it. She continues onward on her adventure. One last step, it slips out to the hallway promptly she lost sight on it. Determined, she commences on galloping down the stairs as swiftly and cautiously as she can be with a long, fluffy, burgundy, and white crinoline dress.

Ultimately, she reaches the bottom and hurriedly dash inside the hallway, she's running until she defers all her motion by discerning a fork up ahead. Two paths splitting between the one line: left or right.

Rotating her head around to the left, she spots a certain adolescent boy waiting in line speaking to a girl of his age. He's grinning ear to ear while she fondly glances up to avert making eye contact at times with the handsome guy. 'Ew..' The girl comments, shifting her attention to the right, she's encountered by the creature itself. It's standing in a corner, in the opposite side of the windows.

The moonlight laminates the grey concrete ground, casting an outline shadow of the windows shape. Although the lighting from the moon makes it easy to see, the chandeliers above are moderately, well-crafted, wooden hanging lights that's being suspended high and proud. Average plants within brown baskets are on either sides of a window.

Despite this, the thing goes to the darkest section of the hallway to simply analyzes its environment, it's mustard yellow eyes never ceasing from being fatigued at watching. Always vigilant ascertaining there's no danger nearby as if it's a guardian angel. A malicious one to be exact. Abruptly, its focus shifts to the little girl. "God give me strength..." The lassie mutters to herself to muster her entire strength.

"Psalm 91... for protection. Just in case!"

1. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

2. I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

3. For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.

4. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.

5. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day....

Carefully she initiates the first step into closing in the gap. One! Nothing happened... Eventually two. Nothing again. Sooner or later she's sauntering over to the shadowy humanoid.

"I'm not afraid..." The protagonist utters. She's now standing a few feet away from the creature. Unconsciously, her hand extends out to the being's abdomen since it's the only area she could reach to. The figure doesn't flinch away from her interaction, it merely stares at her. Blank, vacant, nothing in its eyes only the rancor filling it's being. 

Then she touches the creature, to only perceive a loud are you okay? From a female's voice. Ripping her hand away to detect smoke coming from off of her palm once she connected herself with its abdomen. The smoke looks as if she spilled some ice on steaming hot water.

Although the creature doesn't do anything no reaction, no movement, nothing it purely glances up towards the commotion at the concession stand. The words of worrisome is filling the air in the left side where the boy named Vincent is at.

Y/n rotates her head to the trouble occurring, she embarks on her journey over there. Only for her to turn back around once more to see the humanoid had vanished into the oblivion.