The Refugee's Mate

If you liked this story, maybe you'll enjoy "The Refugee's Mate", a new spin off of my novel "The Orphan's Mate".

Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day that he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack was massacred by a rival. The only reason his pregnant mother even survived is because she got into labor moments before the strike happened.

With no family, money or mate, his mom was forced to move to another pack to raise him. Growing up, Liam got into a lot of trouble including substance abuse. And even upon turning 18, he didn't find his mate anywhere which only aggravated the situation.

One day, trouble proves too much for him as he got mixed up with the Alpha's son, who all but kills him in retaliation. Desperate, his mom does the unthinkable and apply for sanctuary in the oddest of places, moving them both into a new town and pack.

Liam becomes a refugee, running for his life in fear of his enemy showing up to finish the job. Now, he and his mom must remake their lives at all costs and pray he can be safe from danger.

Little does he know, the surprise of his life is yet to come!

Warning: contains gay sexual activities.

Spin off of "The Orphan's Mate". Can be read as standalone (but I recommend reading this first to avoid any spoilers).

Available now at (or at my profile):

https://www.wattpad.com/story/323257380-the-refugee%27s-mate-a-werewolf-story