Chp-1

..... I don't own the character as these character is own by there respective owner's. 

8~Years

Naruto uzumaki who is also the eldest son of 4th hokage was running away from the mob of people. Ever since he was turned to 4 the village always hated him because he was framed. 

~Sudo~Start=Flashback.

   It was after the sealing process of Ninetails, Minato and Kushina were at the hospital completely knockout hiruzen was in stress because of this and he was worried for both Minato and Kushina, The doctors had already checked on 3 children and he was relieved to hear that the 3 of them were alright however Kushina was in critical condition so he had ordered his anbu to find jiraiya and search for Tsunade.

   Few hours passed and there was a poof  in the forest, few minutes passed by and there they were in their glory both Jiraiya and Tsunade as Tsunade went to check for Minato and Kushina.

   Sometime passed as Jiraiya was worried if Minato will survive or not as well as Kushina. Then there was voice saying they are fine as Minato has woken up and looked at his Children saying they are fine with joy in his voice.

     Kushina also survived.

As Minato was in council.

Random civilian:- Lord hokage can you tell me where the demon is ?

RC2(Random civilian 2 ) :- Yes lord hokage we have to kill the demon.

   Minato was silent and he didn't said anything remembering what Jiraiya said to him.

  Sudo~Start~FlashbackV2.

  Minato I have a prophecy that was given by the elder toad sage, Jiraiya said.

  Minato raised an eyebrow on that and look at his children and said what might that be?

Jiraiya pulled out a scroll and began to read.

Jiraiya'- 2 of your Children with power of Tails will save the world from keyas of rabbit goddes and the one with Scarlet power shall rise to destroy the creation and the creator, he shall be the only living in the creation of this world.

  Jiraiya inform this to minato.

Sudo~Flashback2 via ends; Continue in Flashback 1.

This was the moment Minato f**ked up the world.

   Minato had a guilt in his heart as he knew he was gonna put all the hatred of people and the false burden of his children on Naruto. As Minato announced.

Minato:- I declare Naruto( No uzumaki because they will know ) as the host of kyubi and he will be in the orphanage.

  Via flashback ends.

Today was the birthday of Menma, mito and Narutos birthday and Menma and Mito were enjoying while Naruto was suffering as Naruto was miraculous able to get out of the villager's chase.

      Time:- 9:00Pm .

A young blonde boy could be seen running in the uchiha district a voice called out to him .

It was her that one friend who help him in difficult times.  Her name was Akane. AN(Name retrieved from Akame just changed M )

Akane :- Hello Naruto, how have you been? and happy birthday.

   She greeted Naruto. Her brother just scowl at her.

Naruto was greatful for having her as a friend he was grateful that he has a friend.

    He was very close with her as she is the closest thing to Naruto in his heart. He still remembers how she and him became friend.

Via a flashback go brr.

Naruto was looking at the group of people playing together he remembered there was pink hair girl a Blonde hair girl and A guy with a small puppy in his head and a guy who is fat then there was a guy who was lying down looking up in sky and there was a guy who was playing with his bugs then there was hokages children and a girl hyuga talking with Menma amd Mito was taking with the girl too and there was akane and his brother.

     Akane saw Naruto was alone so she tried to approach Naruto however her arm was grabbed by Sakura as Sakura asked.

Sakura:- Where are you going akane?

Akane:- I was going to see if that boy wants to be my friend.

Sakura:- But akane didn't you listen? It is stated by the village that, That boy is a demon in a human flesh, He has the kyubi's soul in him.

Akane:- I know but I also know if you seal the kunai inside a scroll it doesn't becomes the kunai.

   His brother was just observing everything as their father has restrict them from every going near that boy and Akane was walking towards that boy. Nevertheless he didn't stop her.

    As akane proceed to walk as he suddenly stop the she stop in front of Naruto then she introduced herself to Naruto.

  Akane:- Hello my name is Akane let's be friends.

   Naruto was surprised by Her as he was clearly not expecting this as he was thinking if she would berate her too.

Naruto:- Umm. Hello my name is Naruto nice to meet.

Via flashback ends.

From that day Naruto and Akane grew with bond that only death can cut.

Naruto also greeted Akane and looked at her brother whose name was Lucas.

  Lucas was very serious and not very pleasant of Narutos present. He only responds Naruto with hn and grunts.

  As Naruto went to his apartment to get some sleep.

    The next day Naruto can be seen with akane then there he saw a mob of civilian rushing towards him.

    As Naruto warned Akane to run while akane was confused but he saw a Ninja a chunin jumped to kill Naruto so she jumped in his way.

    Slash !!!

Naruto's eyes went wide on what he just witness.