Ch-19

Shukaku looked down to see Naruto who had a wicked smile in his face.

   Puny Human. Shukaku Roared and the he tooked into the surrounding to see a barrier which hailed him.

    The civilian's were afraid yet they stayed there to watch the exam.

Shukaku who was done looking at his surroundings send a huge mass of send towards smiling Naruto.

   Naruto jumped literally bending air he kicked the air to jump as he approached the beast while dodging the sand.

Shukaku who saw this used:- Air Bullet. To complete suprise of shukaku Naruto took the attack head on and yet he wasn't send flying.

   A masked man opened it self in the roof as he smirked so it's time Huh. Well.

     0-Limiter Naruto shouted then he proceeded to move his hand.

BOOM!!! Slaughter!!!. The half of the Arena was gone along with its citizens.

   Minato got up so did Rasa.( the kazekage). Naruto what is the meaning of this? Minato shouted.

Naruto smiled at Minato the taunting smile.

Shukaku looked at Naruto with complete disbelief.

  Naruto looked at shukaku with the smile as he burst out laughing at the face of shukaku. The whole village shook at his laughter as they were looking the Monster Infront of them.

  Naruto don't move. I don't know what you did but you have to stop moving right now.

To further taunt Minato. Naruto moved his hand and yet again

Boom!!! The hokage monument blown up to pieces.

Minato stood there speechless.

Akane was frozen so did the rookies.

As he smiled toward Akane.

He turner his gazed toward Garra. A simple snap and the shukaku was floating and being into orb.

Hey Naruto you might not want to kill the host after all he is just like you.

  The voice of Marisa came.

Hmm well...