chp-15

A rocking sound could be heard as well as a blond figure flying throughout the sky as he crashed in the trees and stones before stopping himself then a sonic boom went off and contacted with the blond as the blond was no other than Naruto.

    He underestimated Marisa big time now he regretted the situation.

Flashback.

   So, what are we gonna teach me in physical world I mean you can taught me about magic and it's concept yesterday in mindscape.

      Today we will do physical training. Marisa said. Naruto burst out laughing I know you are powerful in magic and all but you look weak in physical form I mean what are you gonna teach me? Naruto proceed to insult Marisa with questions.

Flashback ends.

Gahh!!! Naruto was once again send flying, but again a punch was delivered in his face and stomach as he fall down with a anguish pain.

  Heal!!! Naruto healed back again and again and again and again and again. It non stop beating day after night he got beaten so bad to the point he started to run.

   Wait Marisa I take my words back lets train like you planned. He said.

   Well Naruto from the very beginning I was planning to increase your durability so yeah I am gonna beat you till you can fight back .

   25 days yep that was what it took for him to withstand Marisa's punch. It was hard but he did it.

   A/N ( It is the normal punch for her.... I mean she basically recreated alpha verse with the clap of her hand )

     As you requested I will anything now what do you want to do? Marisa said.

    Come here and sit down. She did as he told her and with the speed that was faster than light Naruto could be seen sleeping on her lap.

She just laughed at the behaviour of him as she smiled at that.

   After sometime she touched his head and she spoke sleep for now Naruto kun You are still too young to beat me and SK.

   Now then she then took out her task book as she smiled. I was planning to do it sooner but now then.

Stop!!! The world froze as a clone of herself materialize and took her place as naruto's lap pillow then she teleported to a dark place.

   In the dark place you could see Yami of shinobi Danzo shimura who was perplexed on what was going on..

Hello Danzo shimura... Danzo looked at the girl he was planning to kidnap but here she was looking at him and the world was frozen.

We really should talk..

And this is it. ( For upcoming 7 days the chapters will be short)

Reason:- Exams!!