Ch-18

( Don't even ask Why I didn't upload yesterday, My internet was dead as hell,, and one more thing. Can anyone tell me why in the  world my Laptop keeps disconneting from wifi ?)

Ok, now let's begin. 

 The huge mass amount of sand can be seen rushing towardtoward one naruto Uzumaki. The owner of the sand is Garra. Naruto with impressive speed dissaper and came in front of Gaara and with a slash, Garra's arm was bleeding. 

My blood!!!! Garra screamed.

Minato who knew this was going to happen already prepared a team of Anbu's for barrier.

Anbu's have put the barrier as we see inside the barrier to find out that Garra has pierce his hand through Naruto's Stomach. His monsterous hand while he himself transformed into half shukaku. 

 Narutooo!!!! Kushina and mito screamed while Akane bit her lips with anticipation. 

Go Naruto Goo. Marisa cheered. Kushina's Gazed became Murderous towards marisa. 

Here she was crying for naruto and there marisa was cheering for the  pierce blond. How could you? Kushina shouted. Don't you have heart? He was your friend and yet you cheered for him getting stab like that.

At that Marisa started to sincker until it turned out to be full out laughter. The civilians that were beside her move away looking at kushinas gaze. Who asked for your opinion women? Marisa asked with the smile that screamed try me to regret it.

Naruto started to laughed and then Garra screamed in pure agony as he was electricuted really bad. 

Uzumaki you will perish here and I will have your blood. Gaara scramed with pure pain he transformed into mini shukaku.

Naruto's smile grew wicked as his hair started to pure blood red as well as his body and there he stood Naruto in his own pool of blood. The blood exploded confusing gaara. 

Then it happened so fast Garra stabed from various places it was all blood. 

Garra screamed in agony. Mother will take care of you and then it stood the humongonous Beast known as Shukaku. The one taile beast.