Chapter 18

(if y'all interested in my spotify playlist :D)

"ehh? But i prefer mother tho.." The brown haired lady said with a pout.

"M-me too!" The woman with dark blue hair said with a stammer. What the dunkin' doughnut is going on!? I quickly stand up and turn to face my mother.

"Mothe-"

"Let's have a seat first, Martina" Mother stated as she walked back to the dining room table and sat down in a chair. I take a quick look at Shikari and Asuka in case they're not feeling well.

I approached them and extended both of my hands to hold their hands. They were dragged over to sit by me. Mother's face changed to one of seriousness as we all took our seats.

"So first, why're you home Martina?" Mother ask with a questioning face. I pouted and tap my finger on the table.

"Answer my question fi-" my mother death glared at me. I flinch and gulped in fear.

"Um.. Our acade- I mean! School, gave us a one day holiday." I said, feeling uneasy. But they better not be aware of the fake registration paper. Mother's head tilts in further perplexity.

"Annnddd... Why would they do that?

"well- um i just saved the school from a bug." I said while dusting my soiled dress. She grimaced before grabbing a cookie and shoving it in her lips.

"Theyyy.... Scared of a bug?" Mom said in a scornful tone. I had to invent an explanation so that I wouldn't be caught going to an academy instead of a regular school.

My arm was then glimpsed by Mother. She shrieked.

"What happen to your arm!?" I trembled with apprehension. Oh no, I forgot about the scars! I tuck my arm behind my back and deny seeing anything.

"Tch! Did someone in school did that to you!? I will locked them up in our jail basement!" Mother uttered and hit the table with her hand. She has, however, changed. I'm not sure if we are permitted to do it.

She then cast a quick peek at Asuka and Shikari. She arched her right brow, and I caught a tiny smirk.

"And who's this girls?" she asked.

"Oh, this is my friends!" I said, grinning broadly. The fact that they can see my mum and that she can see them makes me happy. Shikari caught Mother's eye and her wink. Eh??

"Well, i thought that you're engaged to Takashi? You already finding new partner?~" she said with a smirk. I blinking in confusion. What does she meant by that...

"Ah! Can you already answer my question! Why do i have many father!? And they're females!" i said as i point at the ladies. And plus, They're stunning not gonna lie.

"Well, let's just say that i had many wife.." Mother said as she pat the brown haired lady. She then looked at me in cheerful aura.

"But you guys are females! Am i adopted!?!" I said, grabbing onto Asuka who was standing next to me. So I've been adopted all this time!?

Mother chuckled as she and the ladies exchanged glances.

"No silly, you're our daughter! You came out from Rikaris vag-" The white-haired woman began to speak, but her words were interrupted by the other triplets clapped their palms over her lips.

"Too much information" She spoke. I mean, I am aware of the origin of babies, but... I shift my focus to their skirt. Where did the sperm came from?

"No we don't have 'that' thing" the gray haired lady said as if she read my mind and flip her book page.