Chapter 27

As my friends and I were making our way to the classroom, I overheard some conversation regarding the new student.

"Futori is kinda popular, huh?" Horika spoke as she cast a quick glance at the students who were chatting about Nanami.

"Well of course! She's the user of the Light Magic. It's rare.." Shikari said and then poking my shoulder.

"She seems very kind too..."Asuka continued while playing with her finger.

She would make a great wife, I suppose.

I gotta say, she had an intimidating aura.

Because I used to be her, I felt a little strange when we talked about heroin. However, if I recall correctly, doesn't the heroin enter the school more earlier?

Kira might have changed something.

"She's pretty too!" Takashi said with a kind smile. My eyes twitching in annoyance.

"Seriously brother!? In front of your fiancee!?" Shikari scolded and glared at her brother.

"H-huh? I was just complimenting her!" Takashi said to defend his statement.

Asuka tried to stop Shikari and Takashi from garnering other students' attention as they persisted in their argument.

This is not good. It supposed to be the (A) guy first...

Okay be positive! I just have to keep Takashi away from her... but I had to not seem obvious because I'm the villainous...

"Fuh~ you okay, Martina?~" As I was dozing off, Horika gave me a blow to the ear.

I rapidly back away while covering my reddening ear with my palm in a short reflexive flinch.

I immediately become steamy as I look at Horika's smug countenance.

"Ara~ what a cute reaction, Martina~" she tease me.

"Y-you-!"

Rinnnngggg!!

I sighed and fix my posture.

"Takashi, go to your class.." I said coldly.

"O-oh... okay then... see y'all later!" He said and rushed to his class.

"You too, Horika-san" I said with a slight blush on my cheek.

She nodded with a smirk and left us.

In class...

"Okay class, we had a new student that y'all probably knew already!" Teacher grinned as she said.

Asuka, Shikari, and I are among the students who cheer enthusiastically. Nanami enter the room grinning broadly.

"Now Nanami, you can sit on the empty seat in front of Lady Martina." The vacant seat just in front of me was pointed out by the teacher.

Oh great...

She walked to her seat after nodding. The impatient individual next to her eagerly engaged her in conversation once she sat down.

Nanami glanced at me as she was conversing with her new student.

"Oh! Are you Martina Rikaris!?" She said and turned to me.

"Uh.. y-yea" I said awkwardly.

"I heard that you defeated a Dark Magic user and change the school rule completely!" She said with a sparkling eyes.

"Its not really me... but I would say that I don-" she snatch my left hand and wrapped both of her hand around it.

"That's so cool!" She said with a bright smile. I would be blind...

I'm not sure why, but when I noticed her smile, something felt strange. like the smile isn't even genuine. It frightens me...

"H-hey! Don't just touch her like that!" Shikari said with a pout.

"O-oh... sorry" She released my hand after saying with a sorry expression.

After just staring at her, I suddenly returned to reality. I shouldn't be making the heroin despise me, sh*t!

"Ah! Its okay, no need to apologize!" I said and smiled gently.

Shikari turned her body away while choking on her saliva and placing her palm on her chest while sporting a red face.

Asuka had a red face in the meantime.

"Tch..." I could hear her mumbling.

As I turn to face her, I swear she briefly had an irate expression before assuming an innocent expression.

Odd..

Btw this is what Shikari and Asuka said in 3rd person...

Shikari glanced away from Martina as her heart was racing and Asuka's face was turning red due to laboured breathing.

"T-too pure!!"
"Too pure!!"

They said in the same time as they felt butterflies in their stomach.
_______________________

MY STOMACH IS HUNGR- ehem I mean.. Sorry again for disappearing from the publish button.👩 and another short chapter, I know my child ;(

Its hard hue hue. I had ideas but my body refuse to open the wattpad app. Very dramatic 😞

Don't blame me, blame my brain...