Chapter 54

Around an abandoned structure in the middle of a forest, birds are chirping. Due to the mold and roots covering it, it appears to have been destroyed by nature.

There is some muttering in the home in the distance. The scene change into one of the room.

The paint on the wall was flaking, making the dark concrete behind it visible, and the space appeared to be old. There, seen a guy on his knees, with his hands was clasp onto each other palms.

A dark liquid that was used to etch a design into the ancient, creaky wooden floor is in front of him. The design resembles an upside-down star with candles on each of its five corners.

"PLEASEE! I-I PROMISE I WILL LET YOU TAKE OVER ANOTHER PERSON BODY! S-SO I BEG YOU, DON-" He was yelling in fear as he look up at a person with coat over their body and head in the center of the star.

"Shut your mouth, mortal" the entity mumble harshly.

"P-PLEASE...GIVE ME A CHANCE!"

"..." The entity was silent before it sighed.

Then it disappears into the air as the guy sigh in relief.

"Dang it...dang it!" He yells with hatred as he fidget the gloves over his hands.

"I..have to find a victim..fast" he mumble.

Then, as he murmurs some spells, he raised his hands once more and turned to face the ground. Then, a black mist begins to emerge from the circle.

"H..venous...SUMMON!" The floor began to tremble as he uttered the final word, and winds began to rage around the space, scattering objects.

Following the conclusion of the recital, he gradually opened his eyes and gazed down at the circle. Black mist covered the circle, making it difficult for him to see.

Before focusing on the circle's center, he waves his hand in all directions. Then he noticed a tiny figure seated on the previous floor.

"Ha..hah.." the little kid pant as they look around with fear in their eyes at the unknown place.

"...Finally, i found one.." he slowly approached the kid and he glare down at them.

"W-who are you..!" The kid looks up at him in fear, their small body was shaking.

"There's no need for you to know my identity. You will now be the holder of this cursed power.." he mumbles before he pull at his glove to take it off.

"W-what?! What power??! N-no get away from me!" He was coming toward them, and they were retreating in utter horror.

That guy's hand was covered with a black substance that was dripping a little. As they attempted to flee, he grabbed the child's shoulder.

"NOO! GET AWAY!!" The child scream in terror.

"May you accept this body, use it as you wish, master.." he mumble before he cover the child eyes with his black liquid covered hand.

" he mumble before he cover the child eyes with his black liquid covered hand