Chapter 34

Don't

Don't left it

Make it bloom

It must be wonderful..

My head was filled with repeated whispers. It is quite draining. My head is also hurting. Oh, how I wish I could blow my head off.

The voices... its familiar so much... that lady? Why..

I blink open my eyes only to be greeted by pitch blackness. What the heck-

Just simply glancing at this place, I get deja vu. Look exactly like when I met Kira. Did I resurrect? Did the woman kill me while I was unconscious?

That's odd.

Moreover, I am unable to move. My body was flopping around, limp. My eyes begin to sag, but not enough for me to totally close them. I turn to look, and there is a figure unsettlingly staring at me.

I was about to scream and run away, but my mouth felt like it had been stitched. I can't open and screamed for help.

I squint my eyes when I'm at ease to notice what or who is staring at me.

And I can see her distinctive blindfold. Oh, what the heck is that lady doing here?

Slowly, she walk to me and float on top of me. Even though she is wearing a blindfold, she is looking directly at me, and I can feel it. Her fingers then crawl to my cheek and her mouth start whispering noises.

Even though it's simply noise, it has left me dumbfounded, overwhelmed, afraid, and angry.

She kept whispering that noises as my eyes are narrowed in tiredness.

I'm fairly certain that my pupils are now sparkle-free and blank. She whispered to me, but I felt nothing. but also leave my head blank. Why do I sound like a cringy, gloomy girl?

Forget about that; she is now gently stroking my cheek as she did in the cabin. Her murmuring lips were close to mine, and as they were going to collide, my arm moved involuntarily, putting my hand on my lips. Obviously blocking her lips. However, my body moves on its own.

As her lips remained on my hand, she grinned before pulling away and moving her mouth once more.

"Wake up" she breath out.

I experienced a strong hit as if I were falling with that. My eyes flutter open for the two times. When I opened my eyes, I immediately sat up since the dream felt so genuine. My face is dripping with sweat, and my breath is quick.

The strangest dream I've ever had

I turn to glance around and discover that I'm on an unfamiliar bed with a retro, light green wall that was nearly covered in plants and unusual papers that appear to have been torn from a book. Hm... Similar to how Shikari will style her bedroom.

However, why am I here?

I heard a glass break as I was attempting to calm myself. I swiftly glance to the door entrance near the bed, where I saw Shikari dropped a glass of water and had a red face.

"L-lady Martina!!" She stumbled and her eyes were a little teary.

She then move her feet and throw herself to me. Her arm was wrapped around my body as her body cling on mine. When she does it, my face becomes hot. She sobbed like a baby in my shoulder.

"S-shikari..?" I mutter anxiously.

She cried even more after that, though. I sighed and gave her a stroke on the back to cheer her up.