Part 4: The Sit Down.

POP'S POV

POP'S POV

Right now I was sitting in one of my ogs mansions in the hills with all my niggas n Ogs getting scolded about how I should of had my guard up n not let niggas fuck with my name but rn I wasn't tryna hear nun of dat I'll be real

It was literally moments ago I was at my crib and my mom said she just got a call from the doctor cs we was expecting a call from the hospital when we visited last week due to one of my episodes I had at a ball game it was just me feeling off when this happens i tend to
Feel weak or tired. Shortness of breath, especially with exercise when I'm playing ball but I just thought cs I'm a fat nigga and eat like a fucking horse.

But ofc my mom with her Jamaican suspicions suspected something was wrong and took me to the hospital. Long story short they found out I have a heart murmur and won't be able to play ball or any other physical sport for that matter...

Me hearing that broke my heart cs that was my dream you feel me what other way out for a nigga like me is either selling drugs or dying and getting into the music career that I don't see happening for me and this raspy ass voice I got, only if you got real mother-fucking talent and that's some real shit.

In this type of community ain't no one looking at how much subjects you passed or if you got good grades, it come down to two things that is your skin colour and where you from and in my case it Canarsie... The Hood.

Back to the present tho smh...

I was just sitting there watching as Silver one of the main ogs in this shit a well known born Jamaican with a strong accent which was heard when spoke he used to run things back home until he moved out here in his early 20's with my dad and there family's he is respected by many even other gangs for that matter he was like a second father to me.

Him n my dad grew up in the street life but when my dad found out my mom was pregnant with me he had to lay back a little with this street shit if not he would be sitting right across this table form me right beside his main man Silver but trust me my pops still abt his shit don't let that fool you...slip up n get popped by pops, yu'hurd...