Part 7: The Night Out.

Pop's POV

Pop's POV

I made my way over to the section the woo's were at, all I could think about was Jayda mami done bossed up on a nigga frl lookin like a whole snack

I made my way over to the section the woo's were at, all I could think about was Jayda mami done bossed up on a nigga frl lookin like a whole snack... damn. Wonder who she here with.

I greeted all the woo's in the spot then realised Dess was up in here wid Tjay I greeted her and asked her how she been. Just some small talk.

After I went to sit down in between trey n rah pouring myself some 1942. Yktv.

Some stripper girl came over to me,

"I got it for you papi" she said as she took the bottle out of my hand pouring for me.

I looked towards rah then trey n they had wide ass grins on they face.

Couple stippers entered our section for each the guy both these niggas beside me was now getting twerked on.

After she finished pouring my drink as I watched her real closely, ion know this treesh could be up to sum, she handed me my glass.

She came around the table, while I was watching her come around I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye making their way to tjays side but I ain't rlly pay attention.

She came n took a seat on my lap as I sipped on my 42.

"What the word ma"

"Nun papi, I'm with whatever"

See that right there, hmm that's how you know she been round n a hoe I ain't trippin off it tho. Probably just gon hit it once then block n delete.

"What's your name ma?" I asked looking it up at her.

Before she could answer I saw jayda sitting with Dess n Tjay. The girl was positioned on my right leg meaning that if I was to look past her shoulder the opposite side of the lounge was in view n I could see Tjay n em.

"Yummy" she replied but I wasn't paying attention as me n jayda locked eyes and she smirked at me sipping whatever was in her glass then going back to engaging in her conversation with Dess.