Part 23: The In-Laws.

4:23pm 7th March 2023

4:23pm
7th March 2023

Jayda POV

💭:Right now me and pop was in the car and guess who's dri-

"Jayda I'm not gonna ask again where the fuck you taking me" he blurted out now seeing the irritated look on his face.

💭:Ima just ignore him but as I was saying I'm driving as you know found out because of someone's loose mouth I guess no more passenger princess

"I don't know why you complaining for  you know I drive good" i said with my eyes on the road.

"Let me find out you tryna line me" was all he said clutching his pants that laid his flock underneath.

"Bashar, I'm not one of them" i said frustrated from his nagging. 

Once coming up to a familiar road I turn right into it.

I look over at shar and he seemed very nervous checking all mirrors hand still clutched on his pole in his pants.

I turned my head shaking it as I focused back on the road.

"You know how you said we soon gon make things official" i said leading up to the point.

"Yea" he said side eyeing me.

"Well we gotta get my folk's approval first right" I said parking.

"Jayda you really brang me here without no type of warning look what I'm wearing" he said looking at his outfit.

"Shar chill they not one of them stuck up people, what's wrong with the jeans and jumper your wearing I think you look cute" i said feeling on his torso.