Part 16: Is it just me or is it hot in here?

Jayda POV

Jayda POV

After that talk I had with Bashar I can say I felt a bit better we came in after the talk and now its 2:22 in the morning .

"Shar..." i called from upstairs because he was in the living room downstairs.

"Yes baby" he said calmly that made my heart melt.

I paused for a second playing how he said it in my head over.

"I-I'm going in the shower" i said standing at the railing in my robe.

"Igh im coming too" he said running up the stairs.

We were now in the bathroom I took my robe off and stepped into the shower not long after Bashar followed behind me.

The water wet our body's as shar got the rag and soap slowly lathering me up too from top to bottom and when he finished I did the same to him.

"You know I love you right" he said.

I laughed a lil already knowing before he spoke his affection was coming due to the fact we was quite leaving him with his thoughts .

"Yes shar I know, I love you too " I said looking up at him.

Moments after those words left my mouth he leaned down taking me and his lips into a deep passionate kiss a the water drained over us.

Our tongues fought for dominance I don't know why I bothered as he backed me up against the cold shower wall. 

He took his upper strength lifting me just above his v line as I moaned in the kiss not breaking the connection. 

Shar began to suck and nibble along my neck leaving a trail of love marks.

"Poppa" i said lowly.

"Mhm" he hummed.

"I'm ready" i said truthfully

"You sure baby" he said asking for reassurance.

"Yes" I said growing impatient.

He stroked his member along my entrance until he slid the tip in leaving me to gasp, he slowly stroked me each time getting deeper than before stretching me out.

"Fuuckk" Pop groaned feeling my tightness grip his member.

"Keep going poppa, just like that" I said as I bit lip holding my arm around his neck.

Soon after he started picking up the paste pounding me harder the pleasure was unreal but I couldn't help but think about my water bill. Yes the shower still running but anyway.

"Baby I'm gonna cum" I said trying to hold out

"Cum with me mamas"

With that being said I released causing him to do the same as our mixed juices dripped beneath us.