Part 11: Like Me...

Jayda POV

Jayda POV

Me and Dess arrived to the studio walking in we saw fivio, dread and some females surrounding him while Steven was at the producing table and pop...was in the booth cheesing wid some girl up under him.

"You see this bullshit tho" I muttered to Dess.

We just walked over and took a seat on the empty couch and some nigga was there,
sitting down I realised it was my lil bro Rah.

POP POV

Right now I was recording this song for an album while Steven was getting the track lined up I was chopping it up wid dis girl

Right now I was recording this song for an album while Steven was getting the track lined up I was chopping it up wid dis girl. So far she seems cool peoples.

Then I realised Jayda and Dess was on the couch wid Rah.

To be honest I don't really know what imma say to her about this cs don't get me wrong I'm really like jayda n ain't tryna fuck up my chances wid her. So do I come clean or...

Just then I noticed I was staring hard a jayda when Dess nodded towards making jayda slightly turn her head to me but then carried on her conversation wid Rah.

Couple minutes later the girl left me in the booth cs victor just got done and layed the track down.

I was bobbing my head to the beat tryna figure out what this song should be about but all I could think about was jayda...

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-
LIKE AND COMMENT
THOUGHT THE STORY PLS😤 TY.

Continue...

Then a thought came to mind that instead of expressing how I really feel which God knows I don't really know how to do, but trust me Ima work towards it for jayda. So for now ima have to express how I feel in dis song.

Ima just say what flows. This beat so hard ima need to feature one of dem singing niggas on dis maybe pnb I fucc wit homies shit heavy.

I started to hum to the beat until the beat dropped and I went off.