chapter 10

|Ch.10

________

________

"Oi Jungkook, keep it together! Will you?!", Jimin shouted at Jungkook who was gritting his teeth all the time since Hazel went for a walk.

After she went,Pendragons were given all the hospitality with a little banquet. King was also there to keep them company.

A large long table was in the middle while the Pendragons were around the table with the King at the front chair.

And right now,Jungkook is stressing out about Hazel. "What if that bastard hurt Hazel?! I swear to god I'll kill —"

Jimin covered his mouth with a slap and yelled furiously, "Can you please mind your words?!"

Seokjin smiled uncomfortably as Jungkook was trying to talk shit about the crown prince infront of the King. Jungkook sure is daring. And Jimin doesn't understand how loud he is being trying to tame Jungkook.

Taehyung was next to Jimin with a scowl,"I hope stupidity is not contagious"

Jimin paused with a nerve popping out from his forehead. Grabbing Taehyung by his cloak,he almost threw Taehyung across the food table but Hoseok managed to smack Jimin on the head before he does.

"Will you three calm down?!", Hoseok was having enough of their mischievous.

Kalisto was as restless as Jungkook but he had be an adult here infront of the King.

"It's really scary when Hoseok gets angry", Namjoon whispered onto Seokjin's ear. Seokjin couldn't help but to nod.

"Your sons are really fond of their sister,huh?", King said with a smile.

Kalisto squinted his eyes when the King smiled. He knows that his smile doesn't mean any good. If the King could get a hold of Hazel,then that means he got a hold of Pendragon family. In a way,it's the best way to tame the wild monsters in the Pendragon dukedom.

Suddenly, the door of the hall was slammed opened. "Your majesty, a runaway foreign girl was spotted in the palace! And the crown prince and lady Hazel had disappeared too"

The glass in the Kalisto's hand fell onto the floor creating a loud sound. His eyes shrank.

Jimin,"WHAT THE HELL!"

Jungkook's gaze was blank as he looked at the King. He didn't need to voice out his thoughts as it was crystal clear what he meant,'If anything happens, I'm going to kill your son'