Season 2|chapter 75

|Ch.75

_________

Luna sat Hazel on a chair and took a seat infront of her. Luna had brought Hazel to the greenhouse to have a tea with her. Looking at Hazel,it didn't feel like she is the Hazel who used to be so happy.

This Hazel is gloomy. Pale and sick.

"Hey",Luna called. "Don't think about them. They are a bit stressed. You understand right?"

Hazel nodded keeping her gaze on the beautiful round table.

"Alright Hazel. Let's postpone meeting your brother Seokjin. He is clearly strong enough to pick a fight with Jungkook. So you don't need to worry about them. Now,tell me. What do you want to do? Do you want to go outside? Or should I call Ash? He is hanging out with Luca. I don't think it's a good idea to let them hang out alone without a one to keep an eye. Who knows what mischievous thing they would come up with to mess around"

This brought a smile to Hazel. Luna smiled slightly seeing her smile.

Hazel,"I'm fine really —"

"My ladies,there is a visitor who had come to see lady Hazel"

Luna frowned. "Who?"

"His highness the crown prince"

Hazel sighed hearing the name.

Luna looked at Hazel's expression and spoke,"Tell him to come another day. Hazel is not ready —"

"I've been coming here for the last five months. Are you still refusing to see me?"

Leo had already come inside without permission. He seemed upset. But when his eyes landed on sick Hazel,his eyes softened a bit.

Hazel sighed again,"Let me go and get dress",she said softly since she was still in her pyjama dress with only a long coat over her shoulders. It was still inappropriate to stand infront of the crown prince in pyjamas.

Leo,"No need. Just sit down"

Hazel looked at Luna and spoke,"Sister in law,it's fine. I'll speak to him and come inside"

Luna was hesitant to leave Hazel but she couldn't disrespect Leo. "Don't stress her please"

Leo nodded slightly and let Luna past him. Leo took a seat infront of Hazel and stare at her.

"Why are you here?",Hazel asked directly.

Leo sighed,"I was worried"

Hazel looked away silently.

Leo,"...and I'm sorry about what happened to your father"

Hazel nodded slightly. They talked for a while and it was surprising how Hazel didn't pick a fight with Leo this time. Leo noticed this too and it was concerning him even more. The conversation was light and bearing.

Leo's heart ached. A lot. When she was kidnapped,he did a lot of repenting. And he realised a lot of things. He didn't want Hazel for the throne or power anymore. If she could only stay alive infront of him is enough for him. He truly loves her. No matter how rude she could get,he wouldn't mind seeing her again like that. Atleast she had light in her eyes that way.