Season 3|Chapter 99

|Ch.99

_______

What does it feel like to live in an endless nightmare? You'd desperately want to wake up only to realise you are living in the reality. How awful is life. Yet some people would never regret the choices they made up until now. And they'd be willing to make much more awful choices in order to reach their one true ending. The world pushed them to their limits thus they had no choice. Maybe they really had choices but the results wouldn't be the same.

Infront of Eva,a gate of hell opened. An eye of fire,a gate to the other world,Nabi walked out. Her black robes flattered as she walked out,her half mask hid her face. The hair had grown even longer than her knees,tied in a half ponytail. The familiar red eyes of curse were dead. No emotion could be seen in them. The light that used to be in her eyes had faded into a grim darkness.

The gate closed behind her.

Nine immediately bowed with his head on the ground,"Master! I deserve death,I couldn't kill her"

Nabi raised her two fingers dismissing him,"It's fine. You may leave. Take Kazuki with you"

Nine reluctantly stood up and left to find Nakamura. From now on,the battle wouldn't be meant for weaklings. This is a battle between two Gods. Darkness versus Light.

All this time,Nabi never left Eva's eye contact. She could see the boiling rage in Eva's eyes. Nabi's lips curved up a bit. "Does it hurt?",Nabi asked.

Eva's jaw clenched as she shoot daggers from her eyes.

Nabi,"It hurts right? Don't worry. He is not dead"

"What",Eva blinked twice,confused.

Nabi looked at her side making Eva look at what she was staring. Noah had already reached them,huffing and panting heavily,drenched in water.

"Brother!!",Eva was in disbelief as she stared at his brother who she thought as dead.

Noah coughed as he looked at her. It seemed like he had run with his life on the line. He widened his eyes seeing her white hair and the aura. Relief washed over him,he made a run towards her but Nabi was quick enough to hold him back with her power. She raised him up a  bit and levitated him on the air. Nabi made a choking gesture while Noah started gasping for air like someone was choking him up.

Eva was confused. She looked at Nabi who was already staring back at her. "What are you doing?"

Nabi,"..."

Noah started wriggling in pain as blood rushed to his face.

Eva was still in disbelief as she stared at Nabi who was torturing her brother,"Stop it",she whispered with wide eyes.

Yet,Nabi didn't even budge and continued torture him.

"I SAID STOP IT!!",Eva screamed and ball of light circulated around her hands and wrists.

Nabi kept her calm.

Soon,Noah started feeling like thousands of needles were poking him from inside his body. He coughed up blood in pain.

Eva couldn't watch anymore as she shot out a beam of light towards Nabi. A spiritual light beam,if one were to get hit from them,they would instantly get scorched to death. Specially devils.