Chapter 11

|Ch.11

__________

__________

"So,what was this all about? It almost took my daughter's life", Kalisto's freezing cold voice gave thousands of chills to his sons.

Duke Kalisto was sitting on his office chair with his chin on his fisted hand. His dangerous eyes scanned over Yoongi who was standing infront of him along with the rest of the boys.

"Was it an accident caused by your team?"

Jimin was sweating furiously next to Yoongi. Father is extra scary today.

Despite having Kalisto's visible angry eyes on him,Yoongi was dead calm. "No,I will not call this as accident. No monster could escape from my grasp. This was clearly an accident caused by a stupid noble"

Hoseok,"What does that mean?"

Yoongi, "Some nobles are trying to secretly tame mutant beasts. So they illegally steal baby mutant beasts and raise them. That mutant beast must be a failed attempt of taming a beast. So it had escaped"

Yoongi was descriptive about the whole situation. It was enough to put Kalisto's anger away from Yoongi.

"When I arrived to the city, I heard a commotion and got to know about that escaped mutant. It took me some time to find it but when I got there,Hazel was in its grasp. It was pure luck that I could save her but what's confusing is how did she get there? ", Yoongi's eyes were scarily wide and intimidating as he looked at Jimin who was right next to him.

Jimin flinched a little as he spoke up for himself, "D –Don't look at me like that! I got nothing to do with that!"

"Even if it had nothing to do with you,isn't it your job to keep her safe? And you too father,if you took her under your wing,you should know how to keep that little bird safe. If you can't even do that,then let that bird go",His words are calm and collected. Though Yoongi had always been calm,his tone and attitude really can really get scary.

Kalisto's eyes darkened as he stared Yoongi.

Namjoon, "Brother,don't get worked up. It was really an accident. We should have kept an eye on her. It will not happen again", he tried to sooth the atmosphere.

"Hahaha", Taehyung chuckled. "Why do you have to butter up the situation brother Namjoon. Let's face the reality. These type of things will be normal in the near future. Because Hazel herself is the target of Imperial family which makes her the target of nobles. Not to mention that she is kinda the mischief maker"