Season 2|chapter 71

|Ch.71

_

_______

Jungkook and Taehyung stopped walking when the demon siblings stopped walking. The girl looked back at them and pointed at the castle which was a bit far away from them. It was a massive black castle with a heavy dense of darkness surrounding them. The violent moon was behind the castle like a guardian protecting the castle from behind.

"I think you can find your way from here. We are stopping from going forward"

Jungkook and Taehyung nodded and thanked her but were startled when the demon boy exclaimed suddenly,"LOOK! SOMETHING IS FLYING HERE!"

Flying? No,it wasn't flying. Someone was thrown in the air by someone. And the person who was sent flying back was someone very familiar.

"JIMIN!",Jungkook yelled with wide eyes.

Taehyung's palms lit up in red as he caught the man in mid air using his magic. Jimin gasped loudly when he came to an abrupt stop by some force. He looked down only to see his two of his lost brothers staring at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell Jimin?!",Taehyung exclaimed as he put him down next to them. "When did you learn how to fly?"

Jimin glared at him,"Are you fucking kidding me?! Brother yoongi is in trouble! We need to hurry!"

"What's going on?",Jungkook asked as he eyed Jimin's bloody forehead.

"We accidentally found that castle and we tried to inspect it. But suddenly we were attacked by some punk ass beasts! To hell with them! They are fucking strong!"

The demon girl cleared her throat,"Then they must be hell King's monsters I mentioned earlier. He must already know about your guys. Too late to invade secretly"

Jimin eyed the girl and huffed out a breath,"Oh,who is this hot girl? "

Jungkook rolled his eyes,"Stop gawking at her. Hazel is inside there. Do you know that?"

Jimin's eyes went wide,"For real?"

Taehyung,"Were you picking a fight with beasts not even knowing she is there?"

Jimin had a vein popping out of his forehead,"I said it was an accident!"

The demon boy scratched his neck awkwardly,"Uh...so why are you guys chatting here? You said someone is in danger?"

Jimin,"Someone with brains! Let's go!"

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately looked at each other and nodded before taking few steps but looked back at the demon siblings.

"Thanks",Jungkook muttered a small thank awkwardly since he wasn't really used to thank someone. Taehyung only gave a small nod to show his gratitude.

The girl scoffed,"Don't mention. It was only paying back"

The Pendragon siblings ran towards the castle leaving the demon siblings.

"I hope they find her",The demon boy pouted a bit feeling a bit sad.

"Mm",The girl responded and stroked his hair. "Let's head back. Don't wander around again without me again. Without Orpheus,we won't be welcomed in this world",she heaved a sigh. "Let's go"

______

Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin reached infront of the castle where Yoongi was single handedly slashing a beast. It was twice as big as Yoongi but he didn't look bothered at all. He looked at the trio who approached the scene with a blank face.