Chapter Eighteen

Almost a month had passed since Tim had arrived, and he was enjoying the calm days. Even if school wasn't something he needed it was nice to go without having to worry about being tired. Even if fighting ghosts took some getting used to it was much easier than patrolling Gotham.

"Vlad, Damian is arriving in two days is his room ready!" Sarah called out from her room.

"Almost Little Falcon, just waiting on the shipment from Japan," Vlad called out.

"Alright, Danny and Sam are on a date tonight so I'm taking his patrol," Sarah called back as she got ready.

Vlad walked in "I have work to do, take Jason with you tonight, and be safe"

Sarah hugged Vlad "I will Vladad"

***

Damian was very confused and annoyed. He was just in class and now he was sitting on a bench in the mall. Only a few minutes later did he notice he was physically smaller. Looking around Damian knew he wasn't in any Gotham malls.

"Phoenix!" Sarah called running towards Damian.

Damian turned and saw Sarah and felt relief flow over him as for the past few days he had been worried about her, "Silver!"

Sarah pulled him into a hug "it's been so long!"

"You find him?" Tim called running up.

"Drake? You've been missing for three days." Damian said, looking surprised.

"It's been a lot longer for us Demon," Jason said walking up.

"Todd? You're here too?" Damian was getting even more confused.

"We all are Damian, it's been a crazy few months," Dick said walking up.

"Grayson? Father has been tirelessly searching for all of you!"Damian was now angry and confused.

"We will explain on the way to Vlad's," Sarah said picking up the now five-year-old.

"SILVER! PUT ME DOWN!" Damian exclaimed as everyone laughed.

***

Damian finally understood everything that was happening and was sitting in his room designed to Sarah's specifications. He was annoyed by the time travel but was glad everyone was safe. He only had to wait four years to go home.

Damian came down for dinner and met Danny and his girlfriend Sam. Everyone was getting along and talking about their day, unlike the fighting Damian was used to. It felt peaceful to Damian, something let him relax and enjoy the moment.

"Need help finding a dress for the dance next week Flossy?" Sarah asked Sam.

"Nope, I have something special coming in," Sam said, smiling at Danny.

"You two are so cute," Sarah said, smiling. "Can I be the Godmother of the kid?" Sarah half-joked.

Danny laughed nervously "too early Sarah, ask us again in a few years."

Vlad smiled "how is your sister doing Danny?"

"She's good, looking at early college admittance. She's just worried about the price." Danny explained to Vlad.

Vlad looked at Sarah "I think I can get her a scholarship from Bruce Wayne. How are your parents doing? Still thinking all ghosts are evil?"

"Unfortunately yes, but they have been thinking that for years," Danny said with a frown.

"We know you aren't Evil Spooky. Soon they will too." Sarah said with a smile.