022. (shouldn't have done that)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO[irl]

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
[irl]

"shouldn't have done that"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

flor woke up strangely early, tangled in matt's arms with their legs interwind. she started thinking about last night. flor couldn't believe she did it. she confessed her feelings to matt and he felt the same way. he loved her.

wait

he loved her. how. how could someone, as perfect as him, love her back? what if her love wasn't enough? what if she wasn't enough? what if she turned out like her mom? she didn't want to hurt matt like that. she couldn't. she loved matt too much to let that happen. flor didn't know what to do, she was now sure that everything between them was going to get ruined. that she was going to be exactly like her mom.  she shouldn't have kissed matt. she shouldn't have confessed her feelings. she shouldn't have done that

flor had two options. tell matt this wouldn't work out, and end anything romantic they had going on so she could avoid hurting him. or, risk it and just be with him. taking the risk of her actually turning out to be her mom and hurt matt in the process. she obviously went with option one. what she didn't know was that both of them ended up on hurting matt.

she stood up abruptly, waking up matt while doing so. she silently cursed to herself and she started to get out of bed slowly. "flower? you okay?" matt asked with a sleepy tone, voice hoarse and raspy. "uh yeah i just gotta go back to my house" flor said hurriedly before going down the stairs quickly.

she had decided on just going back home and avoid matt for the rest of the day. she couldn't just tell him today, she didn't feel like it. however, matt had other plans for her.

"wait flor" matt said, standing at the door. making flor stop and turn back. humming softly to sign that he should continue. "you sure your okay? you don't seem like it" he said with a concerned tone. "yes. i'm fine." she said in a cold tone. flor didn't feel like talking to matt right now, she would obviously end up doing something wrong.

"are you a 100% sure? you can talk to me if anything-" matt was cut off by flor. "i said im fine matt. now leave me alone. i don't want to talk to you" she told him sternly. matt's expression dropped. had he done something wrong? did she not feel the same way anymore? was peter better than him?

"what? why don't you-" matt asked softly being cut off yet again. "i just-  i'm sorry about last night. it was wrong, i shouldn't have done that" she said before walking away. not turning back once because she knew that if she did she would run to matt's arms, and tell him it was all a lie. just to end up hurting him in the end.