029. (fans)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE[irl]

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
[irl]

"fans"
————————————————————
TW: panic attack

today matt, chris and flor were going to the mall and just walk around. buy some stuff they dont need but want nevertheless. nick and ace were staying home just cause ace is still feeling pretty down, they don't think it's about the whole sophia and rory thing though. so just incase, nick has been keeping an eye on him a lot more than usual lately.

recently matt hasn't been that great either. his anxiety has been acting up and he's more quiet and distant. flor and chris thought that maybe going to the mall would be nice and distracting for him since he could focus on just buying some cute stuff or new clothes, maybe even some mew decor for his room makeover. they also thought that giving nick some alone time with ace would make him talk more comfortably and they could know how to help.

"okay sweetheart, let's go" flor clapped her hands before standing up and pulling matt with her. "chris we're leaving" she shouted to him while she took the car keys and made her way to the van.

"you sure you're still up for it? we can stay back if that's what you really want to do" flor took his fidgeting hands in hers so his cuticles wouldn't start bleeding. "no it's fine. a distraction would be nice" matt gave her a small smile and turned to look towards the front door to see if chris was on his way. "i think i should get aux since im gonna be third wheeling all day" chris said while he got inside of the car. "whatever you say chris" flor rolled her eyes and started driving away.

———

"flor, what do you think about this one?" chris turned around with a horrible looking mini dwarf statue on his hands. "i think it kinda looks like you, would fit in your room" he smirked at her, putting the dwarf closer to her face. matt laughed soflty next to her, she just scoffed and fake laughed at him. "you're so funny chris" flor gave him a blank stare. "and who said i was joking?" chris laughed loudly and put the dwarf back on the shelf.

"im gonna go to bathroom real quick you guys just look around" flor pulled her hand away from matt's and he couldn't help but feel a bit more anxious by not having her around for a few minutes. chris noticed and quickly started talking, wrapping his arm around his shoulder before he could get inside his own head.

"so yeah, i just really think i should buy more shirts-" chris was cut off my someone screaming his and matt's name. "is that chris and matt sturniolo?!" a random girl, who like she was 13 screamed and pointed at them. making the huge group of friends turn to look at them and start squealing while running towards them. "its okay bro, i wont leave you" chris whispers comfortingly to matt's ear as the huge group, at least 20, came running and screaming for pictures.